Official LX570s Picture Thread (11 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Medano Pass was fun today. Deep soft sand and only down to 30psi. No problem. The LX 570 continues to impress and give confidence.
A couple pics...see the top pic that shows the main entrance!!!! Coming in from the CR 559 (east)entrance off of 69 south was much more fun and no lines or crowds.
happened to see on the trail today A GX470,Lx470, & an LX 570 (13-15) besides mine.

91E1B9F0-67CA-49AF-B426-ECDDBCE7EAF2.jpeg

D0BC099E-EDA3-4100-B72B-4E3D342C4689.jpeg

9E0B57B3-BF4C-49EE-A2BF-5A864D9A0FF9.jpeg

B8EDF48A-63DF-4A67-9A17-9CD93EB699C9.jpeg

waking up my favorite thread
sensor lift - check
chrome delete - check
slee sliders - check
drive the extraterrestrial highway - check
spot aliens - no check ...yet

1st picture is prior to sensor, chrome and sliders. I thought people may appreciate the before and after.

IMG_5408.jpeg

IMG_5436.jpeg

IMG_5469.jpeg

IMG_5459.jpeg

IMG_5473.jpeg

waking up my favorite thread
sensor lift - check
chrome delete - check
slee sliders - check
drive the extraterrestrial highway - check
spot aliens - no check ...yet

1st picture is prior to sensor, chrome and sliders. I thought people may appreciate the before and after.

View attachment 2346145

View attachment 2346147

View attachment 2346148

View attachment 2346149

View attachment 2346153

Looks great! Blacking out the front chrome makes a world of difference. Still on my list of to-do, but this is great motivation.

Hey Thanks Everyone
tire size is : terra grapple G2 285/65 18R. After the sensor lift I definitely think I can go bigger with some minor trimming. I want to go bigger. I just don't know what I can fit under the truck for the spare. I will use these tires till the end before trying to size up. I love the G2. I will get them again in a bigger size. They are great for daily driving and off road.

Chrome delete on the grill: I didn't black out the whole grill. I did just those chrome segments. It makes for a very nice contrast.

It was not too expensive at all. Marcin @ Elite Car Group here in Phoenix did it. (~$300) I could not be happier.

For anyone considering the chrome delete - just do it. The truck looks amazing in real life and you will feel like you have a new truck again. Absolutely no regrets.

Also... Slee sliders are amazing. I just have to say it. I was worried because i didn't know anyone with them. I love these sliders. I got the AHC protection kit and light kit too. I feel so much safer now. I had dented my plastic previously. There is plenty of room to step. They look amazing - really amazing.... and they are sooooo strong. I had my work done here at Bell Lexus. Ask for Nick. I had them cut the existing steps instead of buying and replacing them with the 200 series rocker panels. NO REGRETS.

if you have had your truck for a while and want a change; please try the sensor lift, chrome delete and sliders. I am absolutely happy. It is now the sort of truck you take pictures of while fueling with gas because you are so very happy.

IMG_5458.jpeg

Hey Thanks Everyone
tire size is : terra grapple G2 285/65 18R. After the sensor lift I definitely think I can go bigger with some minor trimming. I want to go bigger. I just don't know what I can fit under the truck for the spare. I will use these tires till the end before trying to size up. I love the G2. I will get them again in a bigger size. They are great for daily driving and off road.

Chrome delete on the grill: I didn't black out the whole grill. I did just those chrome segments. It makes for a very nice contrast.

It was not too expensive at all. Marcin @ Elite Car Group here in Phoenix did it. (~$300) I could not be happier.

For anyone considering the chrome delete - just do it. The truck looks amazing in real life and you will feel like you have a new truck again. Absolutely no regrets.

Also... Slee sliders are amazing. I just have to say it. I was worried because i didn't know anyone with them. I love these sliders. I got the AHC protection kit and light kit too. I feel so much safer now. I had dented my plastic previously. There is plenty of room to step. They look amazing - really amazing.... and they are sooooo strong. I had my work done here at Bell Lexus. Ask for Nick. I had them cut the existing steps instead of buying and replacing them with the 200 series rocker panels. NO REGRETS.

if you have had your truck for a while and want a change; please try the sensor lift, chrome delete and sliders. I am absolutely happy. It is now the sort of truck you take pictures of while fueling with gas because you are so very happy.

View attachment 2347358
Looks great but you forgot the door handles!!!

Looks great but you forgot the door handles!!!
Your right the door handles did not get changed, but I didn't forget them. Marcin told me that his experience here in Phoenix (hot hot) is that the handles don't last too long. I opted to skip them and figure out something else down the road.

We have been having the most amazing week in the Eastern Sierras for the past 6 days. Heading home tomorrow, but thought I would drop these here. The tires fit up in there nice and snug....

Is that Coyote Flat? I've been watching a lot of Youtube videos about that place. I need to get over there.

Is that Coyote Flat? I've been watching a lot of Youtube videos about that place. I need to get over there.

No, this is from the June Lakes Loop Area, but we did just spend several days in Coyote Flat as well and I have some pics from there, but I’ll have to post them tomorrow.

I can say that you should go. It is absolutely amazing. Better than advertised.

I made it through 2/3 of this thread this week, what a great resource. Just bought some tundra trd pros used with KO2s. Black on black isn’t for everyone but I like it. 285/65r18 and no big changes in mpgs. I really want to get sliders but need to wait a while before I spend big money again. I’ve used the LX for about 15 camping trips and I really like the way it tows.
D9976C1F-7508-47C4-B571-D05498E601ED.jpeg

What year model is your lx? I love that color interior. I wasn’t aware they offered it. Toyota offered the Redrock and now the 1794. Thanks in advance
Saddle Tan - 2013-2015 in Canada only from what I understand. Maybe 2012?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom