Official LX570s Picture Thread (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cc93cruiser

CRUZAHEAD
Threads
Yes I know there is a 200 series picture thread, and naturally this covers both the Land Cruiser and the LX 200 series cruisers.. I thought it would be cool if we started a LX picture thread since most of the pics on the 200 series pic thread are of the LC.. I am having a hard time finding pics of LXs, for every 10 pics 1 is an LX...So come on fellow LX owners, post up stock/modded/wheeling/mall cruising/ urban wheeling pics, ha.. We all know the LX is the pinnacle of the 200 series, so let's show the LC owners what there missing :flipoff2:...

Here is ours, not much to see.. Stock for now, well for awhile.. Have other cruisers for the wheeling duty.. Bigger tires on the stock 20 inchers is about all I will do in the near future..

20170806_103610.jpg

Last edited:
My beast of burden. Lexus built an incredibly capable rig. With some minor adjustments to suit my uses: 305/55/20 Falken AT3Ws, 1" wheel spacers, LC roof rack.

DSC_4049_small.jpg

LXcargo.jpg

LXwAirstream.jpg

airstream1.jpg

My beast of burden. Lexus built an incredibly capable rig. With some minor adjustments to suit my uses: 305/55/20 Falken AT3Ws, 1" wheel spacers, LC roof rack.

#goals

305s are on my radar.

#goals

305s are on my radar.
yea me too... I was going to go with 17s most likely rock warriors, but kinda digging the stock 20inch rim look with larger tires... I don't really want to mess with the oem look of my LX, since it's mostly going to be a pavement pounder with occasional fire road/ snow trips.. I have other rigs that I have heavily modified and I for once want to leave this one "fairly" stock...;)

Last edited:
yea me too... I was going to go with 17s most likely rock warriors, but kinda digging the stock 20inch rim look with larger tires... I don't really want to mess with the oem look of my LX, since it's mostly going to be a pavement pounder with occasional fire road/ snow trips.. I have other rigs that I have heavily modified and I for once want to leave this one "fairly" stock...;)

From my research you can go to a 33" - 275/60/20 BFG AT/KO's with no modification and that size spare fits under the LX.

Turned 160,000 miles today. :beer:

EA5D7E76-E3BB-4BD7-854A-3379C81FA323.jpg

69700407-BDA4-4082-803B-259577C53A8A.jpg

Thanks for starting this thread!!!
Awesome. I love seeing everyone's rigs.
Here is my 2014.
Gobi Roof Rack with 40" Light Bar should be on in a week or 2 then I will make the pilgrimage to Slee for the sliders. No plans for bumpers at this time.

IMG_5955.jpg

Still 100% stock here. Really wanted to get some off-road miles under my belt and get a baseline for the vehicles capability in stock form before I go changing anything.

Coming from a built FJ Cruiser on 35's... I was expecting a much bigger gap but the LX is shockingly capable in stock form. Breakover angle is much less of an issue than I expected, it's longer than the FJ for sure and the running boards hang down a bit but it gets quit tall and seems to give a little extra boost beyond standard High mode when climbing steps and ledges. I've noticed the rig drops an inch or so after I'm back on flat ground. Neat stuff.

CRAWL control is a bit of a mixed bag in rocky terrain. Can be very herky jerky and sometimes struggles to climb in wet rooty/slippery conditions, where I can walk it right up using throttle and brake manually. I was very interested in using it for descending but it is consistently jerky and I have given up using it on descents. I will say the limited sand experience I've had it works like black magic. I duplicated the CRAWL demo from the new Tacoma launch... buried the truck near to the frame rails, turned on CRAWL... let it sit there figuring things out for about 30 seconds then slowly pulled itself up and out. Badass!!

I initially expected to be going down the route of another full tilt build. But after getting some miles in all I really find myself wanting is some better AT tires so I'm not worried about popping my Prius rubber on the trail. Bone stock it gets me everywhere I want to go and does it in total comfort on trail and during my commute the other 5 days of the week.

36269669275_28e6ff397b_k.jpg
36269669275_28e6ff397b_k.jpg

36648735640_336bf5381a_k.jpg

36857233716_eed98ea13e_k.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom