Official LX570s Picture Thread (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Haha I feel you're kidding, but here. It's a 2012 F-250, 6.7 diesel. Tuned with 520 whp. Just my work truck.

View attachment 1548928
100% not kidding

My dream vehicle (I am willing to trade one of my Italian supercars for) is a blood red, 4 door dually, with big tow mirrors, trucker roof orange lights, long bed, moonroof and leather. The F450 is about $94,000 in that spec

Only reason I haven’t bought one, is it’s too wide for my work parking structure and it also doesn’t fit through the gate in my driveway

100% not kidding

My dream vehicle (I am willing to trade one of my Italian supercars for) is a blood red, 4 door dually, with big tow mirrors, trucker roof orange lights, long bed, moonroof and leather. The F450 is about $94,000 in that spec

Only reason I haven’t bought one, is it’s too wide for my work parking structure and it also doesn’t fit through the gate in my driveway
So could you fit a SRW thru the gate and put in on bags for the office? Lol
I do love mine honestly. It's my 3rd powerstroke.

I'm not sure what you mean by adjusted but I haven't done any modifications to the AHC. It is completely stock. It is in the high mode in the pictures.

Based on @stellz996 and i's past conversations, I believe he is referring to adjusting the AHC sensors.

100% not kidding

You want some 30" chrome alcoas on that beast? Currently missing my 02 diesel excursion on 38s aka the tuna tank

everyone here has su h pristine panel worl,and then theres me. slightly bent corner on bullbar, both steps trashed, 3 light creases down drive side and cracked rear bumper

You want some 30" chrome alcoas on that beast? Currently missing my 02 diesel excursion on 38s aka the tuna tank
I could live with either of these , as long as it’s blood red :)

045C618A-457C-40C7-B7E7-E676E29D31F5.jpeg

67C4E465-B665-4E16-A741-BA371A9C9DAD.jpeg

100% not kidding

I owned a red Cummins turbo diesel regular cab 4x4 duelly 6 speed manual. Badass truck!! Looked like a giant bull frog

I've never thought of "bull frogs" as "gorgeous"... hmmm.:grinpimp:

My previous fat bottomed girl:

Tow Command package, tuned, ARP headstuds, EGR delete, 4.10's, Crew Cab Long bed with a B&W 5th wheel hitch.
We nicknamed him "Tiny". :grinpimp:

My previous fat bottomed girl:

Tow Command package, tuned, ARP headstuds, EGR delete, 4.10's, Crew Cab Long bed with a B&W 5th wheel hitch.
We nicknamed him "Tiny". :grinpimp:
That thing is stunning

Looks like the crew can
Dually
Long bed
Is in very vogue amongst us 200 crowd
:D

How are they to drive unloaded? I am used to my Tacoma and 200 but would be curious to know how a dually drives unloaded

I don’t go to my ford dealer to test drive in fear that I will leave my 200 there and come home with my dream truck

Why did you sell it ?!

I needed a little bit more balance. Moved on to a SRW 4WD Denali HD. The F350 was a fun truck but 10-yr old 1 tons really can’t compare to today’s 3/4 tons or 1 tons. Crazy power with a warranty, luxury interiors, huge brakes etc. Pretty much any new diesel from the big three is an amazing product right now. All 3 over 900lb ft of torque with a 100,000mi warranty is nuts.

Current Setup grossing ~21,000lbs up to the Tetons last summer:

too many road trains not enough lexus photos
I was actually trying to upload a couple pics to photo bucket of the LX now but Photobucket's app is crap and for some reason has no idea what to do with live photos tonight. :alien:

And finally, had to upload to dropbox and then to PB. Geez. Anyhow, had limo tint put on earlier this week for the 2nd row and rear quarter panel windows. It's really nice back there in broad daylight now. Also makes the front windows look darker just because the ambient light in the cabin overall is a lot less.

Why no drw?! :(
I needed a little bit more balance. Moved on to a SRW 4WD Denali HD. The F350 was a fun truck but 10-yr old 1 tons really can’t compare to today’s 3/4 tons or 1 tons. Crazy power with a warranty, luxury interiors, huge brakes etc. Pretty much any new diesel from the big three is an amazing product right now. All 3 over 900lb ft of torque with a 100,000mi warranty is nuts.

Current Setup grossing ~21,000lbs up to the Tetons last summer:

Why no drw?! :(
LOL I knew you were gonna say that! Just a smidge better maneuverability than the DRW day to day. Forest roads that look like a superhighway in a 200 feel real tight in a full size. That 2wd dually would get stuck on top of wet grass, literally had that happen once!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom