Official 37" and up picture thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_20181111_103741_446.jpg

Digging in, to level the tent.

How did you get out of that deep hole?

Wide ride.
20181111_112010.jpg

that viper bumper is hot s***!

Reactions: RFB
Man I dig that front bumper any more pics of it? truck looks badass and familiar.

Man I dig that front bumper any more pics of it? truck looks badass and familiar.
@jamesonthehook or @reefmonkey instagram should fulfill that request. Or here’s another one specifically of the bumper.
0FCCEEE6-2F56-4011-A3FD-701C8E0FBA89.jpeg

Well, FINALLY found a deal I couldn’t pass up. 5 1,000 mile 37’s for $900 eith zero off road miles on them, and made of October of last year. Imma big boy now!

View attachment 1861939
were those the ones posted in the CSC for sale thread???

body lift and your gold.
I cannot do a body lift, already have armor.

Not sure how much it’ll rub, but my 35’s rubbed at full articulation in the rear(nothing in front) so i need to take it to my buddy’s shop and borrow his ramp. I need new suspension bushings and will do doing those asap, then see how bad it rubs.

Just before Christmas I picked up new 37x13.50 Toyo MT's and new Icon Rebounds (17x8.5, zero offset). Still running the 1.5" spidertrax spacers.

IconWheels and Toyos by Adam Tolman, on Flickr

iPhone 80 by Adam Tolman, on Flickr
Are you asking yourself what took you so long to go to 37’s? Looks great btw. I run a 1” spacer with stock wheels and SS trxus but have recently considered 1.5” spacers for even more lateral stability but fender rub ,when stuffed, could become an issue.

Have you stuffed the wide 37” Toyota yet?

Are you asking yourself what took you so long to go to 37’s? Looks great btw. I run a 1” spacer with stock wheels and SS trxus but have recently considered 1.5” spacers for even more lateral stability but fender rub ,when stuffed, could become an issue.

Have you stuffed the wide 37” Toyota yet?
I haven't really felt like this was something I should have done long ago......yet, but I like 'em. I've got some rub at the fenders that I'm taking care of. Not afraid of some trimming but I plan to keep the flares. I haven't fully stuffed them yet. I know I need to tweak my bumpstops a little but I'm working on something with Timbren so hopefully have that solution soon and have everything dialed.

Well, if @MScruiser can play, I’ll toss my 100 in...

C7E729C8-8C49-4551-81EB-0CDCDCACE806.jpeg

37x12.5x17 ProComp AT Sports on TRD Rock Warrior wheels modified to true beadlocks by OMF Performance.

706A04CF-A17E-43F1-85C1-1A49E3AF1550.jpeg

Still the factory IFS.

Well, if @MScruiser can play, I’ll toss my 100 in...

View attachment 1881598

37x12.5x17 ProComp AT Sports on TRD Rock Warrior wheels modified to true beadlocks by OMF Performance.

View attachment 1881599

Still the factory IFS.

Im impressed by how sleek that bumper is, you really have your winch recessed in there to get it so close to your grill. Nicely done. Also dig the intake on that snorkel, I wish they made that style for 80 series with the safaris or knock offs. You have enough real estate on it you could probably put some flush mount or recessed fog lighting in it still if you wanted.

Goodyear Wrangler 42*14.5R17

View attachment 1862807

Stark Blackburn 39.5*16.5R16 Airbagged Cruiser
View attachment 1862808
View attachment 1862809

How do you like the stark tires? We can't get them in north america, or they are not common, maybe not DOT rated.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom