TLCA Official 2021 Rubithon Pryor's Wagon Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Big thanks to Steve, Justin, Onur, Tom and other Wagon Run family. You guys made my first Rubicon trip a rather uneventful one. My buddy Rodney and I had a wonderful time. Thanks again.
Thanks, Robin, really great to meet you and Rod, and we really appreciated the help you both gave. You did really well, great driving and listening to the spotters. Well done!

It was great meeting most of you at camp.
Awesome time, rubithon rocks. Most of all best people in the world.
Mike with the 200
Great to meet you, too, Mike. Congrats on getting your 200 through!

Ran into 200 Mike at the burger joint in Tahoe. Great crew and brave dude for sure. Ill look him up when we head to Florida in December.

Great run, many thanks to ALL.. Especially Steve, Justin, Onur and Tom. I would have totaled my truck if not for you guys. Made some very special connections this past week. My love for this community keeps growing. We will see you soon!!

View attachment 2715636

View attachment 2715637

View attachment 2715638
Thanks, Greg, really great to meet you and Jennifer, and thanks for being so supportive during the run. Your both good drivers! Have fun on your next adventure!

Thanks, Robin, really great to meet you and Rod, and we really appreciated the help you both gave. You did really well, great driving and listening to the spotters. Well done!

Number one important newbie info right there …… LISTEN TO YOUR SPOTTER!!!!!

Looks and sounds like a Real good time!! Excited to run this and hopefully with the club in the future!

Another epic Rubithon.

Great work by Team Pryor as usual. Honored to be allowed to roll with them on the Wagon Run.

Lots of excitement on the run this year on Weds. Not so much on Friday, which was a good thing.

Great to see old friends and meet new folks.

Till next year.

IMG_0096.jpeg

IMG_1635.jpeg

IMG_0085.jpeg

IMG_0067.jpeg

IMG_0061.jpeg

Anyone have an update on when t-shirts will be mailed out for those of us that paid, but couldn't make the trip?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom