Official 2006 LSLC Roundup Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

brbiggs said:
Just wanted to thank LSLC and all of the White Trash for a great weekend. I had a blast as usual and am already planning on next year's roundup!

Ain't no use waitin' till next year's Roundup sir. Bring your Junk to Arkansas for the Ramble .... park 'er in camp and have a few beers with us. :grinpimp:

:flamingo:

Kaderabek said:
Give the Trails back to Nick?

Put the girlie posters in your outhouse. ;p

TJK

Hey, we have running water here in Gilmer although my kids would rather bathe in a mud puddle.

Let me guess--Makaidi put on her dumb as a rock southern belle act again. She is quite the drama queen. What other secrets did she tell? Or do I have to wait for the next Toyota Trails to find out?

Marde

Nah, the stuff she told me is going straight to Vanity Fair. ;p

Makaidi would rather tell me that she has a swimming suit on under clothes, then ask me I she can go swimming but not take her clothes off first. First time I've used my roof rack as a clothes dryer. :princess:

She was sweet as could be. The Herbie soundtrack on her Walkman was essential though.

Don't tell her that Skylar got to sit in the front seat the next day.... :D

TJK

valkyrie610 said:
Had I known your survival would result in that drunken display of manliness, I might have been less eager to assist during the pig roast. :D

We all, at one point or another in our lives, miss an opportunity to improve the human race. We had a blast.
:grinpimp: :grinpimp: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :grinpimp: :grinpimp:

Marde, Where are my pics. You got some neat film clips I want.:D

Fireman: For some reason I have turned out to be computer illiterate. I am still trying to figure out how to burn my video. I did make you some cd-roms of all the still pics, with ICBM included on them. When I went to find you, I found out you had left the night before without even a "goodnight, sweetheart". :crybaby: :crybaby: I gave your cd to the Doc instead. At least they told us goodbye!!!

I will send the Jones' collection to you as soon as we burn the video. If they ever let me off work then it would be even faster:doh:

Got call from John D Hale they can't make out very many of the email addys of folks that wanted CD's they are in so if ya' want one send a message to butchbaker@cableone.net with JDH or CD in the message subject.
Too many drunks with ink pens..........
Butch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom