Official 2006 LSLC Roundup Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Rascal

SILVER Star
Threads
47 Days and counting!!

Who has signed up?

Brendan & I will be there - look out he's a much better rock climber this year!!:cool:

Planning on it.....

I talk to the boss about the days off, he 'll let me know later this week.

Maybe bringing a rig this year. We have a guy hauls / drives Monster trucks around the country and he has voluntered to run our junk down......Sorry, no monster trucks though.....

SHREG said:
Maybe bringing a rig this year. We have a guy hauls / drives Monster trucks around the country and he has voluntered to run our junk down......Sorry, no monster trucks though.....

We don't want Monster Trucks... Do you still have the Hornet? Seems like I remember you sold it and got something else...:frown:

Rascal said:
We don't want Monster Trucks... Do you still have the Hornet? Seems like I remember you sold it and got something else...:frown:

I still have it, busted up a rear pinion pretty bad. Then I came across this thing for way too good a deal

1 Ton Zuk. 4.3L Chev, T350 Toy case with crawler gears, 35 spline front rear etc..... Fun weeeeeee truck..... Its for sale, when I sell It I will get the Hornet back up and crashin into stuff.....

pside.jpg

Shreg - that thing is cool, and I bet un freaking breakable.. (at least the axles)..

Anyway, I'm in, along with the wife.. Looks like There will be a convoy of me with my FJ and another 40 on the goose, with Kaderback following in his 80, followed by Green73 who is towing his all the way from Virginia!

Eskimo said:
Shreg - that thing is cool, and I bet un freaking breakable.. (at least the axles)..

Thanks!

66fj40x2 said:
:hijack:

Shreg, ya got more pics of the Zuk? Got a buddy build'n a 4 door version with Rockwells and he needs some, ummmmmm, motivation! Sweet rig!

:end hijack:

Thanks,

Old tire and rim setup
http://photobucket.com/albums/a362/Shregg/

New tire and rim setup
http://photobucket.com/albums/a362/Shregg/Rim/

I did not build this truck.. If you have any questions hit me off line at shregg@comcast.net

End Hijack......

Im really looking forward to the Roundup this year..... A few Mntoys are actually considering makeing the trip this year

wish I was, but 3000 miles round trip just ain't happening.....

have fun tho :D

Rascal said:
47 Days and counting!!

Who has signed up?

Brendan & I will be there - look out he's a much better rock climber this year!!:cool:
I'm in. Hopefully the wifey won't back out of this one. ;)

Dirty White Boy said:
I'm in. Hopefully the wifey won't back out of this one. ;)

You act like that is a reason to not go?????????:flipoff2: :flipoff2: :princess:

Texican said:
You act like that is a reason to not go?????????:flipoff2: :flipoff2: :princess:
Hell no, I'm in come hell or high water. I just hope she can get the time off work. I'm really looking forward to this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom