Offering Full Sized roof rack that fits 80's and 60's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Land Speeder

InstaH8R
Threads
I have the Wilderness Roof Rack for the 80 series. It's the newer style that has 4 legs per side as well as a floor. it's in great shape with some rusty tips that I cover up with rattle can whenever they pop up. i love it, but am moving away from this type of need.
I'm am fairly confident that it will fit a 60 since I used to have a 60 Wilderness rack on Cattywampus years ago. This one is better though as i mentioned above, more legs and has a bar floor.

I'll meet anyone within reason, but won't ship this thing.

Looking for $500

pics of it from this past weekend.
26155_1413900393784_1420781010_31101469_5846630_n.jpg
26286_384606277420_501052420_3746770_6049254_n.jpg
26286_384651822420_501052420_3747931_2864485_n.jpg

Jim, you got 3 rigs that this thing would look great on... pick it up tomorrow?

Whats the bottom dollar? Can we deduct the money I donated to you when you were in the hospital?

Jeebus, that would probably mean I'd have to give it to you along with cash I'm sure! I never knew how much each person donated to me. I do find out that somegave huge... and one included thier full government stimulus check...
I shoulda died, even my mother wants her money back. (that's funny but is also true).
PM me an offer i can't refuse.

Fuel mileage on my rigs is low enough as it is and running that thing I think I would begin to see negative MPGs.

slightly more noise, but really can't affect the low gas mileage that these beasts already get. At least even on long trips i never see the difference. I figure, little bars versus an enormous brick riding down the road, moot.

Jeebus, that would probably mean I'd have to give it to you along with cash I'm sure! I never knew how much each person donated to me. I do find out that somegave huge... and one included thier full government stimulus check...
I shoulda died, even my mother wants her money back. (that's funny but is also true).
PM me an offer i can't refuse.

Just messin with ya!!! I dont really "need" it but "want" it, you know how that goes. So do you think the gutter mounts would work on my 60 with no mods? BTW I love that turd clump of mud on your hood in the second pic down in first post, thats classic!

No, you NEED this rack as much as you WANT it.

Easily work on your 60. it's exactly like my old one but with more legs. And my old one was a 60 series rack...

This is my OLD rack....

15.jpg

OLD rack again... only two legs per side and no bottom

11.jpg

deal on the rack and the shelf...

How about $200 delivered to Bham? I know I know, just saying

PM me offer
I'd have to strap it to the scion.... But I've done weirder.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom