Off road excursion 1/27 — it’s my birthday! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all! My birthday is coming up and I’d like to celebrate off road with some fellow cruiserheads! I’ve got a few others planning to tag along already, but was hoping you guys might be interested. I am open to off roading just about anywhere, so you guys can take a vote or whatever. If you’re available 1/27, just let me know where you’d like to go!

I am in

Sorry, I will be somewhere in Asia on the 27th. Hope you have a great birthday in any case..

Guys! I'll be finishing the lift on my 80 the 2nd week of February and have to finish the front diff on the 100 in the next weeks as well..
Won't be able to join to off road right now but would love to meet up and see all of the rigs from the area.

Hello all! My birthday is coming up and I’d like to celebrate off road with some fellow cruiserheads! I’ve got a few others planning to tag along already, but was hoping you guys might be interested. I am open to off roading just about anywhere, so you guys can take a vote or whatever. If you’re available 1/27, just let me know where you’d like to go!

Hard Rock. I'd be in

Hard Rock. I'd be in

Uhhh. I am 50/50 right now

510490A5-D3AE-4396-B8ED-6528485E796A.jpeg

3FA81B83-6D0C-4950-833C-B28D048F9AAE.jpeg

Also let’s call it 11am at the entrance of Hard Rock? Also, it’s called Hardrock Cycle Park? Is this correct?

Also let’s call it 11am at the entrance of Hard Rock? Also, it’s called Hardrock Cycle Park? Is this correct?

Yes. That’s correct.

Not me unfortunately. :(

(I should be ready for Feb 9th though. There will be much bigger turnout then since it's on facebook)

So? Did you guys go?

Nah. My brakes started grinding on Saturday, which is probably for the best since yesterday was so rainy and cold. My brake parts arrive tomorrow. I’ll just tag along on the 9th, too. Keep me posted on that please since I don’t do the Facebook thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom