SOLD OFF MARKET (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm about to list my 2014 LC. It has 59,000 miles and is in mint condition. I've never even had it off road yet.

I'll make a list of mods so far:

Arb lockers and heavy duty compressor
4:88 gears,
40 gallon aux tank
set of 6 TRD Rock warrior wheels and new K3 tires.
Budbuilt skids and sliders.
Safari snorkel from Slee..

IBS dual battery setup.

BP 51 suspension & SPC upper control arms.

Everything pretty much but bumpers and winch.....and I am proceeding with that in a couple of weeks unless someone buys it. So that would add another 3-$4000 in price

Last edited:
Yeah for sure.....kinda an important when trying to sell. :)
I've been meaning to take some. I've never photographed it.....just a couple before the build.

@DJCloz . Yeah didn't take this offroad yet. But I was doing a trip across Russia with a couple of other vehicles and using my Patrol.
We left our vehicles stored in southern Siberia and are going back to finish the trip in a couple of months. Also we are trying to get papers to enter Mongolia.

@DJCloz . Yeah didn't take this offroad yet. But I was doing a trip across Russia with a couple of other vehicles and using my Patrol.
We left our vehicles stored in southern Siberia and are going back to finish the trip in a couple of months. Also we are trying to get papers to enter Mongolia.

If you have posted a trip report somewhere, please share a link. That sounds crazy fun.

I haven't posted a trip report yet because I am in the middle of the trip and the best places are yet to come. We took a break and stored the 3 vehicles in southern Siberia in Irkutsk beside lake Baikal. I have my Nissan Patrol stored along with a Land Cruiser and another Patrol.
We all had some things to attend to back home and also decided to get paperwork to pass through some other countries.

Blasst said:
starting to get my figures in. Looks like mine will go for 60-65K.
Paid $55,000 and put about $20,000 in it. Also found out there is a shortage of nice ones and Toyota is stopping production on the new ones.
Kimd of a bummer. I was hoping to see them upgrade the platform soon.

I noticed the thread where you claimed an end of production was edited to remove that phrase.

I noticed the thread where you claimed an end of production was edited to remove that phrase.

Yes that was something I read on the 200 forum. It may have been referring to the change to V6 engine happening in 2021 I think. Some people thought they might make the change in 2020 but I don't think they are.
I just decided to remove it when I found out it was speculation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom