-OEM Tools with a free Reproduction Tool Roll-IDAHO-Sold (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tanker120

SILVER Star
Threads
IMG_7610.JPG
IMG_7589.JPG
-SALE-

I ONLY HAVE 4 SETS

- $400 and get the reproduction Tool roll for free,
- SHIPPING WILL BE PRIORITY BOX USPS FOR $17 w/tracking # and insurance
- ONCE THESE 4 SETS ARE GONE, I WILL NOT OFFER THIS AGAIN

Ways to pay:
$400 Pick up
$417 Check or Money order -shipped
$429 Paypal with fee -shipped PAYPAL: tankerm1a1@msn.com

I need to clear out my office with these tools so I am lowering the price and offering a great deal

All the tools listed and I will throw in the reproduction tool roll for free, these are limit to 4 sets only after that I will only offer the tool rolls for the $90 until they are gone, I won’t make any more unless pre-ordered.

NOTE: The only tools that did not come from Toyota is the Wrench clip made by KTC the original maker for Toyota, and the Grease Gun from Yamada which also made one of the versions for Toyota.

Price break down (way cheaper than what I was getting for selling individually)
WRENCH SET (6) W/CLIP $70.00
SCREW DRIVER SET (3) $60.00
HAMMER $30.00
PLIERS $22.00
SPARK PLUG WRENCH $7.00
250MM ADJ WRENCH $43.00
Grease Gun/extra nozzle $55.00 (Yamada Grease guns are from Japan-but made in India)
Lug Wrench 1 pc. Or 2 pc. $32.00 Let me know if you want the one piece (more common) or two piece.
Engine Adj tool set $115.00
Tool Total $434.00
Tool Roll $90.00
GRAND TOTAL:$524.00

I will not separate these 4 sets; I do have extra tools to sell after these sets are gone.

Ask questions if you want a better pick of a tool let me know

Last edited:
Sunday bump

One Sold, 3 remaining

2 SOLD

I have to pull one set off do to being short an Adj Wrench, I am working on getting one, but may take several weeks.

Still 1 available.

3 are Sold, the 4th is on hold until I get the missing Adj Wrench,

Ed

A little while back I purchased one of your large tool rolls but I need some help filling it. Do you know the part number for the two piece lug wrench and the spark plug wrench?

A little while back I purchased one of your large tool rolls but I need some help filling it. Do you know the part number for the two piece lug wrench and the spark plug wrench?
I will look them up and PM you when I have the numbers

09155-44010 Spark Plug Wrench

09150‑60010 Wrench, Hub nut 2 Piece

Is the grease gun still available?

Is the grease gun still available?
A version of the grease gun, which Toyota used is right now on ebay, here is the link to ebay and to MUD thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom