OEM GX460 springs… (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I have a ‘19 4Runner TRD Pro and love it. How ever after adding RTT, awning, etc I am getting some sag. What I am looking for is stiffer springs, not longer springs, lift. Wondering if the front and rear coil springs on a ‘19 GX 460 are the same size as those on my stock suspension Pro, but stiffer as a GX weighs 5100 lbs and my Pro is 4750. As some of you are probably aware I do not have KDSS but the stock Fox Pro suspension. So looking for stiffer springs buy stock size to stiffen, regain stock ride height but not lift. Anyone know? Many thanks 👍

They’ll fit, but I’m not sure on the stiffer part. I wouldn’t be surprised if they weren’t. I thought the GX sits lower than the 4runner on the stock hub to fender measurement and maybe that’s why.

How much are you sagging over stock?

I recommend you get a set of aftermarket air bags. Very versatile and you retain the factory ride.

I recommend you get a set of aftermarket air bags. Very versatile and you retain the factory ride.
Thanks but prefer a stiffer spring and no way to stiffen front with an airbag. I already have too much nose dive.

Check with accutune off-road. They can possibly recommend something if you provide the total added weight and desired outcome. Did you have your front coil overs replaced under the TSB? I had a ‘19 but the TSB replaces them with 21+ coils. The downside is the spring perch changes and will make it difficult to find an aftermarket spring for the factory Fox shocks. The Icon 13” 650# may be a good option. For the rear, eibach adjustable load leveling may work.

Not sure if the stock GX springs will help you. I replaced my springs with Dobinsons and that helped my nose dive. I got about an inch or so of lift with the ones I installed. I'll be heading to Flagstaff tomorrow, maybe I can find room to bring them and you can try them out.

We'll be heading down to Phoenix Wednesday am then up to Vegas. On our way back to NM we'll come across 40 and could meet in Ash Fork if thats better. Probably be Aug 8th or 9th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom