OEM FENDER FLARES 80 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anybody have a source for a complete set??I'm having trouble finding them

I have a complete set off of a '94

i believe they should work for a 97...... What will it take for you to part with them?
I'm heading out of town , be back in a couple days .We can settle up then. Thank you
Mark.

crusierparts.net hooked me up last year -

they got me a used - scratched up PS front flare for good cost -
(shredded mine on a parking rail) -

in the end had it painted up and re-did the flare seals (talk about a PITA) and it looks as good as new...

Bf

unless they're required for some sort of state law...I say just yank 'em all...but that's just my opinion...

sometimes you can find them on craigslist. but it looks like aktundra has you covered.

i just tossed mine in the garbage..
That's just throwing away money!

Seriously, I know a lot of you guys think things like the stock bumpers, the fender flares, mud flaps, etc. are dumb, but you should know that people pay top coin for that stuff on ebay. I realize that it's a hassle, but who doesn't like "free" money that you can put towards other things on your rigs?

I have a complete set including the mudflaps sitting in my attic. I've never found anyone locally that wanted them.

I can't see just ripping them off for no reason (like for heavy wheeling) because IMO they make the truck! This was one of the biggest esthetic statements of the rather aggressive body style when it came out, and I think it still works today. Especially in the front where they make the very muscular third bulge. Makes the steeply curved hood and three humps per side look something like a fist. I like it!

My truck wants to punch your mama. :cautious:

;)

Last I saw there was a couple complete sets in craigslist in Oregon...try bend Oregon. I kept mine when I shoved 40's under it. I get countless rubberneckers looking as well as cruiser crowd complimenting... I've had a few people including @AMMO say that it looked great with flares... Pretty sure @strictlyRUM liked the look too. As far as ripping flares off and trashing them goes, why be so asinine? You're distorting the mounting holes where they go which makes body work that much more difficult and you're throwing away money. Hell, I'd buy a set if I could find them cheap enough. I like the look as well as it takes 2 sets of a fender to make one extended fender for that nearly factory look when trimming for bigger tires.

Last edited:
That type of stuff is worth money? Can I interest anyone in a barely used third row seats?

That type of stuff is worth money? Can I interest anyone in a barely used third row seats?

Hey now you're working my side of the street buddy! :cautious:

I even have second row seats out of my truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom