Odd 60... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.rhodescreations.com
But here's the thing... I called the guy an he assures me the cruiser is an 89... but he also is sure it's a manual. Where there any manual rigs sold in North America in 89? The only thing I can think of is the HJ60... they had a standard option, right? Oh, and here's the other thing... he says it has 490k MILES on it. I know these rigs are tough, but 490k? Fingers crossed that I have located an HJ...:meh:

If it's an '89 it's probably from Central America. I think the Canadian HJ60's stopped in '87.

490k could mean a lot of things. 490k on the stock drivetrain and suspension is a lot different than 490k on a newly rebuilt motor, OME springs, new knuckle job, etc....the bodies and frames are pretty much indestructible, save for rust, so definitely worth checking out. Post some photos.

nm... the guy just e-mailed and it's an 82, not an 89. I guess I'll still go have a look, but not nearly as excited...

nm... the guy just e-mailed and it's an 82, not an 89. I guess I'll still go have a look, but not nearly as excited...
what's the big difference?

I would be more worried about 490,000 than the year of the rig. Like jgordon said, these rig will take anything that you throw at it, but with that many miles it may need some serious love'n.

How much is he asking, and where are the pictures?

Whats up DUDE?
Well if it makes you feel any better, if its an HJ there probably KMs not miles amd that would be 304,471 miles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom