October Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Thursday, October 28th @ 7PM @ IHOP on Harmony. Be there or be square. Except for you Paul... You're cool. :D

I am sofa king we todd did. :censor: Whoops!

Hey Guys & Gals! The Meeting for tonight is calncelled due to weather, We are on alert for FEAT - Frank is already running in the first Doc, let him know if you can be available to help out if needed. :bounce::bounce2:

I am sofa king we todd did. :censor: Whoops!

???

Hey Guys & Gals! The Meeting for tonight is calncelled due to weather, We are on alert for FEAT - Frank is already running in the first Doc, let him know if you can be available to help out if needed. :bounce::bounce2:

Reschedule time for the meeting?

So.... I guess we're not re-scheduling this meeting?

Easy TJ and Amanda :p

We need to vote on a trail run, meet then and have a little pow-wow. Please make some suggestions er I'll post a voting thread. I am still waiting on engine parts and don't suspect I will be breaking in an engine in deep snow, so I am out for the snow runs until late next year. :frown: I can ride tho...

Due to the crummy IT job market here in wonderful Fort Collins and surrounding area, I had to take a job in Golden, so it is getting hard for me to plan too much. I pretty much "eat-sleep-wakeup" at home during the week.

:deadhorse:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom