OBA...blender?

bj70_guy

"blending off the grid is important"

Were truer words ever spoken?!
My Want Meter is pegged!

NLXTACY

Wits' End
Supporting Vendor

I WAS going to polish the aluminum and then anodize clear but I didn't like the way the test piece came out so instead I'm going to nickel plate all of the aluminum. Make strong like bull.

How much airflow do you need to run this? Would it work with a Puma with the small included tank? Or would you need a York or equivalent?

NLXTACY

Wits' End
Supporting Vendor

Laser ENGRAVING is done to actually remove material leave an embossed feature. You can see and feel it. It takes longer and effects the metal more than if just etching/marking it. In engraving, the material is super heated and burned away but this causes some of the material to “foam up” and leaves a slightly rough feel. Since I’m going to be doing a bright nickel (copper/nickel) on the caps for the #FenderBlender it means I wanted a very smooth surface. Well nothing a few runs across an Emery cloth won’t fix. Totally smooth and ready for plating

1A17BEC1-8A27-4031-AC59-22B157B339AE.jpeg
A0ECDAFE-5243-4E44-BBCD-8268E9E653C1.jpeg

Making stupid, silly things is important to balancing the seriousness of all of the other stuff I do. I know this will end up too expensive for most people but I had to have one. So why not make more?

Since I have devoted to much to OnBoardAir and I’ve covered pretty much everything A-Z, I wanted something a little different. I wanted to be able to blend up margaritas or daiquiris during the hot summer, smoothies during the day and grind coffee in the morning. Blending off the grid is important so utilizing all of my OBA efforts was important.

View attachment 1819427 View attachment 1819428 View attachment 1819429 View attachment 1819430 View attachment 1819431
Nice! I really like the design

Top Bottom