November wheeling (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Catskills

SILVER Star
Media Partner
Threads
Hey guys,

Wondering if anyone is interested in November wheeling...

Would the weekend of 11/12 work? Long weekend due to Friday's veterans day so could go out Friday and Saturday? It's also two weekends before Thanksgiving...

Also interested, I'll speak with Ethan and Pete...we may all be down! Pete has a power steering project that he's been planning to do so not sure if he'll make it or not...I'll confirm if we will all be able to make it as soon as I can.

I may be able to make this as well. I will be able to know for sure after this weekend.

Someone somewhere posted about maybe doing the Northeast property at Rausch yes there are some neat trails over there. Only question is whether or not some sections are excluded during hunting season. Hopefully Rick sees this- I remember distinctly one of our trips over there when I though both Rick and his passenger were gonna have heart attacks! Hell I was a bit concerned myself on the downhill section I'm talking about!

If I can secure a trailer, I may be interested in this as well if these two clowns go :p
Just steal one from work. This circus can always use more clowns.

I'm in, but was hoping to camp at the Trailhead campground at AOAA.

This plan does not jive with @GX DAVE and other folks who have already mentioned going to Rausch Creek...

Is AOAA an option for you and your crew Dave?

Last edited:
I'm in, but was hoping to camp at the Trailhead campground at AOAA.

This plan does not jive with @GX DAVE and other folks who has already mentioned going to Rausch Creek...

Is AOAA an option for you and your crew Dave?
Let me check with the guys and report back!

Let me check with the guys and report back!

@Pacer and I are camping at AOAA so I think we are going to stay there.

It's also Toys for Tots at Rausch that weekend which I think gets a pretty good turnout. I don't FB so don't know if Rausch's NE side is closed for hunting yet...but don't they typically close it for hunting? Anthracite doesn't; we effectively ruined a hunter's afternoon last year on that little black stretch. 😂

We are in the last week of archery season right now, then rifle after Thanksgiving.

AOAA it is.

Thanks for your flexibility @Cass007 , @GX DAVE and co.

Hoping to get up there Friday evening and set up camp at Trailhead campground.

Seems to be plenty of room on each site for others if anyone is interested joining us.

We will probably have dinner out in Shamokin on Saturday evening.

Thinking about the Ale House, unless anyone has a better recommendation?

Ale House Bar & Grill
(570) 509-2408

Screenshot_20221103-174535.png

I'm planning to be at AAOA Saturday morning. Really looking forward to it.
Interesting to see the eateries in the Shamokin area. Anna and I hit the pierogi place a few times a year, they have a tremendous assortment of pierogies, and they are quite good. Big, too.

Sounds like a fun crew unfortunatly I am having some issues sourcing a matching tire for my truck so I am on bald 33s right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom