(Not Mine) Repost - Amazing Bussman RTMR with Metri-Pack 280s (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just read this entire post and have zero idea what you all are talking about. None.
Did you read the link in the first post???

Reactions: RFB
I just read this entire post and have zero idea what you all are talking about. None.
^^^^^
THAT..., is the beauty of MUD :). It takes you to places you've never been before, gaining knowledge along the way.

I have read parts of it now. Makes more sense. Electrical stuff is apparently way above my pay grade.
heres the deal you can buy a bussman fuse block already built and install yourself. They are perfect secondary fuse relay panel for all lights, fridges etc etc.

I have read parts of it now. Makes more sense. Electrical stuff is apparently way above my pay grade.

Adding a second fuse block to add all the crap that we add along the way (CBs, HAM, power sockets, USB sockets, etc) is a good way to isolate our DIY junk from the OEM stuff. In case, something we installed shorts out, which happens frequently, we won't be affecting the critical systems that the 80 relies upon for normal operation. In other words, you'll get home!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom