SOLD NOS Alternator 27050-1102A NipponDenso Unicorn Survivor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ToyotaMatt

Factory Focus-Point Mind-Set Approach
Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
vintageteqparts.com
NOS Alternator 27050-1102A

NipponDenso Unicorn Survivor

DENSO JAPAN NEW 100%

NOT REMAN !

$875

1616655972042.png

Last edited:
Which vehicles does this model alternator fit? It looks exactly like the one on my CE95 Corolla diesel.

well if it fits a diesel corolla that's simply ANOTHER vintage Toyota application opportunity to offer it up to ........

each and EVERY single Alternator 24v or 12V

anSTARTERS 12v and or 24v i offer up in JDM / 24V diesel stannd alone classifieeds secion either directly relates to a LAND CRUISER in one way shape or form

or

i have enough TOP SECERT SKUNK WORKS well documented 411 From my contacts at DENSO , USA and in DENSO Japan thu my Dedicated DENSO HEAVY DUTY USA Personal SALES Rep ...

to make certain is simply NOT just NONE of the above ?

it would not surprise me in the least , if your DIESEL NON USA corolla has the same exact ALTERNATOR as a LAND CRUISER NON USA diesel varity ?

especially if your COROLLA was a RWD and or WAGON or a ALL TRAC WAGON or a combo of all 3 or less .......

i will share one Easter egg tid bit with you , i have many of these type things , in-house in my person collection and SKUNK WORKS Research LAB / Library

these are Nothing less then my KEYS to The Kingdom , and goes without saying , i can then make SOLID concrete TECH and Parst IN-HOUSE LIVE Physical invortory REcomremendations to My Clients anf d Fellow SOILD MUD buddies when ever and where ever possible ..........

DSCN9779 - Copy2 - Copy.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom