SOLD Northern NM: 2004 Lexus GX470 non-Nav/non-KDSS, 185k, mild build, tons of extras (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. GX470
Mileage
Color
rgb(238, 217, 217)
Outside Link
https://imgur.com/a/cCWRClW
Sincerely love this truck, but getting ready to make a major life change and need to face the realities of consolidating my vehicles and paring down to something that gets reasonable gas mileage for daily driver duty. Mileage currently sits just under 185k (see photos). Had timing belt and transmission flush done at ~169k. Oil done at <5k intervals with Rotella Gas Truck and genuine Toyota filters.

_KMS2466.jpg

Additions, all in the last 10k:
rear airbag delete, swapped in Toytec perches in rear
Bilstein 5100 on all four corners. adjustable height in front, at lowest perch
OME 2885 coils in front
OME 2895 equivalent heavy duty coils in rear
smoked housing headlights (Sport trim) with LED-swapped bulbs in everything but turn signals, LEDs in rear plate mount, etc.
smoked corner lenses with Lamin-x (also to protect)
ATOTO A6 Android Headunit with gesture control - includes Google navigation, rear/front camera inputs, data logging, fast charging port, USB integration, SD card input, BT connectivity for multiple devices, and countless other options. You can use Spotify, Pandora, for music or even stream Netflix or YouTube to it quite easily. Tethers to any capable phone for mobile data, or you can buy a plan for it.
OBDII Bluetooth tracker/scanner to communicate with headunit for real-time input
Lexus steering wheel integration (steering wheel controls still work)
NVX QBUS8v2 Subwoofer Enclosure w/ amplifier
A/C recharge last summer
hexagonal rubber floor mats, including rear

In the last 15k:
Falken Wildpeak A/T3W 33" tires
new 4Runner Limited wheels (black is Plasti-dip, can be easily removed if desired)
Curt Class III round tube receiver trailer hitch w/ wiring and port, 7500 lbs towing capable
NGK Iridiums
running board delete
timing belt/water pump, new coolant
transmission flush
new gear oil and lube pretty much everywhere

Extras included:
a couple years worth of air and oil filters (genuine Toyota)
a complete front-end suspension rebuild kit (a-arms, ball joints, etc - it just doesn't need it yet)
cargo tie-down straps
boxes and add-ons for the sound system
Lexus headunit
stock shocks & springs

The bad:
leather seat wear (typical of this age GX, I don't notice anymore but it's definitely worth mentioning)
missing roof rack (last owner misplaced it. I actually think it looks a ton better without - I hate that body-colored roof rack, and planned on going GOBI complete with rear ladder but hadn't gotten around to it)
MINOR leak from driver's side CV joint where it meets the transfer case (I replaced this seal once but didn't use a genuine Lexus part since my local stores didn't carry it - I believe this would mitigate the problem after heavily researching it)
light squeak from front control arm. Suspension rebuild kit includes this part!

I'm sure I'm forgetting other add-ons but will continue to revisit this list as needed. Basically, this truck needs nothing but to be driven and used as intended. It's been through heavy snow, mud, and used as a daily. However, it has just been rotated with another vehicle so I’ve kept the mileage I’ve put on it low, especially considering the amount of money I’ve spent on maintenance and add-ons. It's insanely capable off-road and in towing scenarios, but also has surprisingly good highway manners. No oil leaks, runs perfectly, and doesn't hesitate to start even in 12 degree temps. Glacier white pearl paint is in great shape. Dash has zero cracks. This was originally an Arizona vehicle so zero rust on the frame or anywhere else.

Full photo gallery here

Asking $16k, title in hand. Can meet serious buyers at the airport in Albuquerque or Santa Fe with prior serious commitment/deposit. Can also discuss shipping if you take care of the particulars.

_KMS2435.jpg

_KMS2329-Edit.jpg

_KMS2340.jpg

_KMS2451.jpg

Hello, great looking GX. Do you have a Carfax on it by any chance? How long have you owned it?

I've owned it for about two years. Title is clean and in hand.

Also worth mentioning: I have the third-row seating and recently installed an ICON differential drop up front.

Lots of bites. Happy to answer questions, any and all, but serious buyers only, please. Let's get this sold. $15,500

Interested. Stated “clean title”... no minor accidents? Pearl White known for peel issue - noticeable anywhere yet?

thanks - Krob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom