North of the tracks Ardbeg run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We're looking into this for either the June 8th or 15th weekend (Fri-Sun or Sat-Mon).

Add yourself to the list:

1- Noey
2- Crushers

I am interested and will be trying to make this run. It will be close to the date before I know forsure if I can make it do to the project I am on at work and trying to get my truck to where it is sound for off roading.
Dave

The 15th weekend will work for me, truck will be ready by then:steer:!!!!!

Cool!
The only dudes I've met through UCLC are Romey, Wayne, Samir, Mike, Stephen, and Carlos!

Edit: and Jordan! Sorry bro!

We need more UCLC members coming out!

Last edited:
Looks like the 15th will probably be your weekend if you are both tied up at the recovery weekend at Wayne's place.. I'll tentatively put my name on the list for the 15th, but may be traveling.

1 - Noey
2 - Crushers
3 - Cobra
4 - Sloweburn
5 - Newbe
6 - zloy (tentative)
7- Landblazer

We're voting on whether to meet at Loggers in Ardbeg for Fri or Sat morning.

Alright so this is less than 3 weeks away. How's everyone with the plan on trekking out on Fri sound?

Friday night but will be late, are we camping at lake friday night?

How does heading out early Saturday, meet at Loggers, wheel, camp, then head out Sunday sound? There's a guy from SONTT who would like to join but can't meet up until late Friday night as well.

Perfect, now to get truck done for its last run before new body goes on!

i'm in.. i'm okay with a friday night into first camp, but what ever is easy for the group, saturday works fine to. I've got to come out sunday as i work monday.

Great to hear you're available this weekend Jordan but I have some bad news.

I heard a Jeep dude tried to cross the tracks a couple weeks ago and wasn't successful. There's some heat in the area as well. I don't have the full and exact details yet.

The plan of crossing and going north of the tracks was the appeal as it's something new for most of us but of course very dangerous. After hearing the latest news, I believe we should reconsider this run for our safety and well being.

I still have the green light from wifey to wheel this upcoming weekend so you guys want to hit a completely new area or still do Ardbeg? From what I hear though, Ardbeg is pretty smooth now...

I've been looking at another 3+ trail in the North Hastings area that's apparently pretty scenic and somewhat challenging. OF4WD's site is down for maintenance as I write this so I don't have the exact details. From memory though it's called the South and North Black Lake Trails. I would like to try new places if possible.

We have a few days to firm things up.

Guys, sorry but I'm cancelling this run and this weekend for myself.

By all means though, enjoy what else you guys might have planned.

Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom