For Sale Nor Cal Santa Rosa 05/70 FJ55 $20K ( unless you want to give me more) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I have decided to sell the 55 after all. (Nor Cal) Santa Rosa
Asking $20k. This is my daily driver. Just drove it 150 miles to Sacramento area and back. Easily 65 mph. Mixed Freeway/Hwy and in town. Zero issues. My plan was to drive it to the Pig Party in New Mexico as is with no worries.
05/70 Rebuilt desmogged 2F in the the late 90's. I have all the paper work 3 Speed on the tree. I have a 74 4 speed transmission/bellhousing and clutch fork. Would not need to change out transfer case. It does leak at the transmission.
Saginaw Power Steering.
81,000 miles . EMU Dakar heavy duty rear/ light front lift kit from Cruiser Outfitters. 16x7 Smoothies backspaced to 3 7/8" with 285/75/16 M/T's about 2000 miles on them maybe less.
Floors need replaced- I have a full set of BobM floor pans. Minimal rust spots around. I have a perfect upper left front fender replacement. This is a great patina vehicle that I never intended to paint. Zero rust on the frame.
New Ridgeline bucket seats and CruiserCrap center console.
Rear seat has been upholstered. New set of SMS 6 piece door panels ordered. Rear window works- have a replacement tailgate handle.
I will continue to add photo's and videos.

IMG_1802.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom