Nor Cal Fj40 - 12/74 - Nice (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nor Cal Fj40 - <<<<<<<<<SOLD>>>>>

• roughly 90k original miles
  • California Spec and in CA its whole life
    Repainted by PO original color - decent but not great job
  • New w/maybe 10 miles on all that follows - Tires , powdercoat rims, SOR 2 " suspension, Hella Halogen Headlight conversion, recovered seats with new foam bottoms, new dash, new tuffy stereo center console, front seat belts, desmog with Jim C carb, Fj60 distributor recurved by Jim C , new radiator, 2f valve cover, water pump, all hoses, retrofit coolant recovery tank, Downey ceramic header and custom exhaust routed over skid plate, New clutch + rear main etc, rear axle completely gone through.

What it needs:
    • I have relocated the Alternator to the 2f location to make room for power steering, that needs to be installed,
    Misc stuff:
    • Comes with hard doors, all smog stuff I removed, rear bumperetts, rear step and factory hubcaps - NO hardtop

Extra stuff not incl in sale but can be for $-
      Complete Full Disk conversion, FJ60 Fronts +Rear Disk conversion, New Disk Brake Master Cyl, ( I really mean complete with Stainless lines, new steering arms, bearings etc)

Rear Confer Bench seat

Set of factory white wagon wheels in perfect shape

Mini Truck Power Steering box
Please call me for more info: 916 217 zero five eight zero

Thanks,
Alex
LC1.JPG
LC8.JPG
LC7.JPG

Last edited:
Well I have compounded the problem of selling the 40 by identifying my next toy - I would be willing to take 11k for the truck only (no parts but I'll make a hellava deal!) at this point. If I cant get that I'll keep it. Am I smokin' it to think an uncut, zero rust, improved 40 is not worth 11k?

i think thats worth 11k.

it is a great looking truck and the exact year, month and colour I want in a 40. the soft top looks awesome. a hard top would be nice but could be dealt with.

unless the paint doesn't hold up to close inspection, i think it's well worth the dollars you are asking.

the trouble is I just don't have those dollars to spend on a 40 right now. I do know I will end up spending more to get the one I do end up buying looking like that. good luck.

Hey Johann,

Did you turn it into a 5 speed yet? If this works out I am gonna have to shuffle 2 more cars to get the stable in order:)

Alex

Hey Alex,
5 speeds are overrated :) it is just as quick. I hope you get your stable in order. Good luck with everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom