No warning lights (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My 80 series dash warning lights suddenly stopped working it starts and runs everything else works any ideas where to start looking

You mean, other than the EWD? What was going on (driving -on road/off road- sitting tin the driveway, not running,etc), or happened recently before the failure?

You mean, other than the EWD? What was going on (driving -on road/off road- sitting tin the driveway, not running,etc), or happened recently before the failure?
Disconnected battery to test for battery drain pulled a few fuses to check them
No battery, glow plug, oil, etc lights only have brake light(handbrake) and door open symbol all gauges work and drives normal

I'd start with checking the fuses that you reinstalled to ensure that they are good. There is no single point of power for the dash warning lights; they all pretty much have their own circuits. So, if you've lost power to them all, you've got an open circuit somewhere. Go back over your work and retrace your steps.

What year is the truck?

I'd start with checking the fuses that you reinstalled to ensure that they are good. There is no single point of power for the dash warning lights; they all pretty much have their own circuits. So, if you've lost power to them all, you've got an open circuit somewhere. Go back over your work and retrace your steps.

What year is the truck?
Will do thanks

The 1995 FSM is in the Resources section, if you don't already have a copy. It's for the US spec gasoline model, but most of it should be helpful.

We need to get some documentation from the Anitpodes in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom