No cut lx bumpers? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone make a bolt-on complete front or rear bumper that doesn’t require cutting of the factory bumper but instead is a complete replacement?

Yes, dobinsons rear but it’s horrific and won’t work with AHC pump.

No no-cut options for front.

Why compromise on cutting bumper skin?

I’d like to simply remove the bumper and install another with the possibility to undo that if I ever sell etc

You can buy used bumper skins on ebay for a few hundred bucks. I wouldn't compromise form & function for "I might sell one day" personally.

I’d like to simply remove the bumper and install another with the possibility to undo that if I ever sell etc

Same. Buy a used bumper skin and cut it up, while leaving your factory piece in original condition. That's what I plan on doing for better resale / originality in parts / paint down the road.

Last edited:
Just cut the bumper. Who the hell has room in their garage to store two big bumpers for however long anyways. Seems like it'd just take up a huge amount of space.

Anyone know if the 2013-2015 bumpers are interchangeable with 08-11?

And side question, would front grill (including entire pieces around lights) of 08-11 fit on 13-15 and vice versa?

Anyone know if the 2013-2015 bumpers are interchangeable with 08-11?

And side question, would front grill (including entire pieces around lights) of 08-11 fit on 13-15 and vice versa?

You'd need to swap grill, headlights fog lights, tail lights and reflectors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom