Nice Cruiser in Prescott (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My sister just called me and said that her and the brother in law just stopped by Tim's Buick in Prescott. They pulled in because they saw "the most cleanest, original Cruiser they've ever seen". She said it was that seafoam green color and it was a 69. They are the Cadillac driven kind, so it must of been nice.
Maybe someone on this board has seen it?

Oh yeah $6900

was it there for sale? there are alot of sweet cruisers in prescott so ive prob seen it. if any one wants and the tracking of its not hard i could look at it for them.

mike

Btw
Worthless without pics.gif

I'm in Tucson. I'm not going up there and taking pics, thats why I asked if anyone has seen it. $6900 means, yes it's for sale.

yotanut said:
I'm in Tucson. I'm not going up there and taking pics, thats why I asked if anyone has seen it. $6900 means, yes it's for sale.

what i was asking was it for sale at tims i understood it was for sale just asking where.

mike

Shut up and go take pics!

lx450landcruiser said:
what i was asking was it for sale at tims i understood it was for sale just asking where.

mike
Yes, my sister said it was for sale on their lot.

Heres Your Damn Pics!!!!!

looks like a dud to me man. I had to deal with the scuzzy care sales man too. its a 69 so he says total repaint he said they had it before but it came back WTF???? so they repainted it and set it out there. has some scuzzy seats some PO wiring under dash or so it looked. The body looks fairly clean but its hard to say since they just repainted i found what looks like a rust bubble in the rear so who knows. needs lots of new rubber. shackles need bushings bad. three on the tree. stock f looked ok didnt hear it though. It looks to me like it was a maco paint job. over spray here and there on the frame and what not. they didnt paint the inside so it was a mask off and shoot kinda thing. stock wheels, but spare was a different color? and missing hub cap? bumperet was damaged on right side frame looked clean. there were aftermart stuff on and off through out the rig, side view mirrors and other small stuff. If theres any more questions on it let me know. I have the scuzzy car dealer guys card if ya wanna call on it.

mike
PICT0008.jpg
PICT0009.jpg
PICT0010.jpg

Thanks for posting the pics and info.
Still not a bad Cruiser for Northern AZ. Price is high for that though.

My buddy Mike just bought this rig. He called me up and was talking about it and I knew I had already seen it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom