News! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks like they're closing about 50% of the trails to vehicles? That just a guess from looking at the map. You gotta save the frogs n moss right? People are so very sensitive but so is the desert???
Well, you're dealing with a country where books are being banned and teachers fired when ONE parent complains.

Not that different but same crap doesn't happen here.

Dipsh*t builds house next to racetrack.
Dipsh*t complains racetrack is loud.

Racetrack gets closed.

One baby dies and all the fun ends. Stupid babies.

As they say, Common Sense isn't what politicians want to hear. This is a BC logging truck driver
DESTROYING the whole concept of 100% electric vehicles. Takes him just about 2 min.

The same Lefties also opposed the construction of site C dam. They don’t know if they are coming or going or the difference between male or female, definitely not capable of logical thinking.

As they say, Common Sense isn't what politicians want to hear. This is a BC logging truck driver
DESTROYING the whole concept of 100% electric vehicles. Takes him just about 2 min.

You know that's going to draw someone like moth to a flame right? I'll get my moderating powers ready, haha.

Dude makes good points, but should use the right units. MegaWatt hours, not just MegaWatts. Say motor is averaging 200kW power output for 12 hours a day. That's 2.4MWh.

Last edited:
The same Lefties also opposed the construction of site C dam. They don’t know if they are coming or going or the difference between male or female, definitely not capable of logical thinking.
Ah yes. Lefties.

Politics is so stupid now.

For me I'll never vote for a conservative because I haven't seen one yet that doesn't have wet dreams about turning his country into a theocracy, and don't take that as me liking who's in power now. I don't.

Sadly that's why you need the two sides screaming at each other so neither can get what they want.

Neither end goal is good, unless you like your women barefoot and pregnant or your beans raw.
You know that's going to draw someone like moth to a flame right? I'll get my moderating powers ready, haha.

Dude makes good points, but should use the right units. MegaWatt hours, not just MegaWatts. Say motor is averaging 200kW power output for 12 hours a day. That's 2.4MWh.

Yeah, considering how rehearsed it was. " The size of wales" ? oddly specific for off the cuff in a parking lot....

I still have analgreta on my ignore list, bring it on. :lol:

You have to vote conservative at least every 8 years to get the lefties or whom ever out ;) thus keeping the balance power equal so we never stray to far from the centre.

But previously I was talking about these professional protesting Lefties, not governments. You know, the ones that live off government handouts while chaining themselves to a lump of concrete in the middle of the Malahat in rush hour to make thousands of working class people’s lives slightly worse. They wish they could get elected so they could really and completely upend everyone’s simple dreams of a family and homeownership but thankfully even most liberal minded people think they need help.

Last edited:
You have to vote conservative at least every 8 years to get the lefties or whom ever out ;) thus keeping the balance power equal so we never stray to far from the centre.
Nope. **** those ****ing ****s. :lol:

I still hold a grudge for the last one firing all the scientists.

My old neighbour was rather taken aback by Mel and I's hostility when he came over to try to get us to vote for whatever bible thumper was running at the time.

But the pendulum always swings back. Whoever is in charge gets blamed for everything, so they only last so long.

Kinda feel like it's inevitable at this point, sooner than later I suspect. .

Nope. f*** those f***ing f***s. :lol:

I still hold a grudge for the last one firing all the scientists.

My old neighbour was rather taken aback by Mel and I's hostility when he came over to try to get us to vote for whatever bible thumper was running at the time.

But the pendulum always swings back. Whoever is in charge gets blamed for everything, so they only last so long.

Kinda feel like it's inevitable at this point, sooner than later I suspect. .

Like many I've become politically apathetic. I feel terrible about it, but it is what it is.

Dear Saanich, thank-you again this year for religiously brining all our roads every day that temps approach freezing. Amazing your dedication even though the roads are dry as a bone! Best be safe and have no chance of liability for any of our multitude of daft disconnected drivers and their daily driving idiocy.

My Landcruiser bears the pain of its resultant numerous cancererous lesions like a champ.

Dear Saanich, thank-you again this year for religiously brining all our roads every day that temps approach freezing. Amazing your dedication even though the roads are dry as a bone! Best be safe and have no chance of liability for any of our multitude of daft disconnected drivers and their daily driving idiocy.

My Landcruiser bears the pain of its resultant numerous cancererous lesions like a champ.
I had a brief discussion with one of the troglodytes who drives the truck tonight out front of my house.
Brine because it will hit-2 and the roads will all ice up. I will be driving the Tundra to Victoria tomorrow
as apparently it’s disposable.

I had a brief discussion with one of the troglodytes who drives the truck tonight out front of my house.
Brine because it will hit-2 and the roads will all ice up. I will be driving the Tundra to Victoria tomorrow
as apparently it’s disposable.

When I lived in the interior I never saw them salt dry roads....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom