Newbie owner here (well 7 months now) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It's a TX/KY LC. I've done brakes before, but this seems more involved. Never had to touch wheel bearings when I did brakes on other cars. I think I can do it though.

Are you doing the full front axle rebuild (birf's, etc.)? Good write-ups in 80 series tech forum.

The FAQ write up by toner is a great resource. Add the FSM and the cheat sheet poster From wits end and you are off on your right of passage for LC ownership. It’s not difficult, just messy. Ask away as you’ve probably noticed lots of folks willing to help here.

Are you doing the full front axle rebuild (birf's, etc.)? Good write-ups in 80 series tech forum.

Don't have the cash right now to do that. But that is definitely on my to-do list.

The FAQ write up by toner is a great resource. Add the FSM and the cheat sheet poster From wits end and you are off on your right of passage for LC ownership. It’s not difficult, just messy. Ask away as you’ve probably noticed lots of folks willing to help here.

Thank you so much! I already removed myself from that FB group. Waste of time over there. :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom