Newbie introduction (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jlm43

SILVER Star
Threads
Hello all. I have been a "mud" member for a few months now and I have finally purchased a 97 LX450. I live in central Maine and would love to go on a few of the upcoming rides if work permits. Please let me know about any "official" membership requirements that may be needed. I unfortunately have been bit by the LC bug. I think I will just hand over my paycheck now. Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and to say I am up for some rides if anyone is in the central Maine area.

My rig: 1997 LX450. Green over gray two tone. Completely stock and factory locked. With 168k miles. Bought the first of April in Richmond, VA. Completely rust free (except for running boards). Definitely worth the trip for finding something that is free of salt rot. Upcoming birf rebuild this weekend. Any tips? Hopefully it will have a 2 inch lift and some 33's soon.

Thanks
Jared
P4043557.jpg
March 2010 027.jpg

Welcome!
Spring meeting and wheeling May 22, worth the trip down from Maine!

Hello and welcome, I'm a newb as well. Got my lx450 in Feb and am going through it and doing the PM. Good for you finding a non rust bucket. Mine is a prime example why to buy somewhere else!
I'm on the South Shore in MA. We have a place in Saco and on Belgrade Lakes as well. Maybe I'll see ya around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom