For Sale New Zealand- 13BT engine, gearbox with transfercase and PTO unit for sale (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, I have a 13BT engine which needs a rebuild as one of the piston chipped on the edge. I has the gearbox with transfer case and also has the PTO attached. The gearbox is still in good condition. Comes out of 1988 Toyota BJ74. Done 250.000km. power steering and alternator rebuild by previous owner. Air conditioner unit needs new bearings. Am presently dismantling together. best keepas one whole package as hard to get parts for these now. I am going to install 2014 1KD engine.

Hi I could be interested in this package.. is it a manual transmission? And if so what speed.. also can you ship to the UK?

Thanks Pete

Hi I could be interested in this package.. is it a manual transmission? And if so what speed.. also can you ship to the UK?

Thanks Pete
Hi, yes it is a 5 speed manual transmission. I haven't done a shipping to UK. I know it can be done.

Hi, I have a 13BT engine which needs a rebuild as one of the piston chipped on the edge. I has the gearbox with transfer case and also has the PTO attached. The gearbox is still in good condition. Comes out of 1988 Toyota BJ74. Done 250.000km. power steering and alternator rebuild by previous owner. Air conditioner unit needs new bearings. Am presently dismantling together. best keepas one whole package as hard to get parts for these now. I am going to install 2014 1KD engine.

How much?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom