New years day Snow run! (Start 2020 off right) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I don't think it would be an understatement to say you can hear the squeak from that fj a mile away
dont bother me. i cant hear it, just turn the music up

Can I go? I have a CB, HAM and a squeaky UCA.

Got some friends in Norris with a Jeep considering going. They don't have a CB/HAM though. I don't have a handheld version of either to loan them.

Got some friends in Norris with a Jeep considering going. They don't have a CB/HAM though. I don't have a handheld version of either to loan them.
Jeeps... well if there isn't snow at least there is a guarantee that someone will get stuck :) Personally, i don't mind if you bring them. i can lend them a hand held to listen on

I took about ten pictures is all. Sorry everyone in the back watching me get stuck over and over. Couldn’t take pictures while I was sending it into the drifts

Although we didn't cover much distance, sure was fun to get out and play in the snow.

IMG_2123.JPG

IMG_2125.JPG

IMG_2129.JPG
IMG_2144.JPG
IMG_2146.JPG

Oh and thanks to Marie for taking this super swanky photo of me for my dating life... just goes to show you're never as sexy as you think you are... lol

20200101_115257.jpg

yah thanks everyone for digging me out so many times. and just so you kno the FJC still goes in a relatively straight line at 90 on the interstate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom