New windshield pros and cons (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It’s been over 2 years and my Fuyao windshield has no cracks and it’s holding up. I’ve done two crazy off-road trails (for me anyways) with this windshield and again no problems.

Look for auto glass repair shops on Yelp and look at their ratings there. Mine was done at Doctor Auto Glass in Arcadia, California.

Ok thanks, I checked out their recent reviews. I’ll most likely go with another mom & pop shop. Thanks for the info ✌🏽

I got a big hit on the windshield of my Honda CR-V last summer just before I was leaving for a trip. Didn't have glass breakage on my policy (just a lapse of items ordered...) and had to pay out of pocket. I used Lynx Glass and they came and installed a windshield, looks just like the original, tinting, 'speckles' near the rear-view mirror, etc... Seems like good strong glass as far as driving in rain, etc... Done 3 reasonably long road trips with no issues or breakage (even took a decent size pebble at speed on the freeway near Phoenix and it barely left a nick). Total price was under $215. Only reason I added glass to my policy was that I added a Ford Transit to the policy. Windshield is HUGE and will cost a ton. Lynx has done windshields and size glass for a few people I know and all have good things to say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom