*UPDATED* Triangle Monthly Meeting - April 3 @ Carolina Ale House in Cary@ 7:00pm (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
UPDATE: Rush Hour managed to get entirely booked, so we are going with the backup plan and meeting at Carolina Ale House in Cary.

Carolina Ale House @ 7pm
2240 Walnut St, Cary, NC 27518

Last edited:
I can already hear Johnny giggling going around the track. 🤣

Going to miss it by one day. Boo!

And now for something completely different...

We are mixing it up for April and meeting at Rush Hour Karting in Morrisville. The venue has a bar and what would qualify as bowling alley food. As of right now, no groups have reserved the track. PLEASE KEEP AN EYE ON THIS POST for updates, as the venue could revert back to the Cary Carolina Ale House if a big group books the track between now and then.

Rush Hour Karting
Inside Wake Competition Center
1021 WCC Lane
Morrisville, NC 27560

Starting May 1st, Carolina Ale House (Cary/Walnut St) will be the new home of the monthly meetings, unless otherwise announced.
I just checked the calendar on the Rush Hour Karting website and it looks like Epic Games has the entire track rented from 7:30 -9:00.

I just checked the calendar on the Rush Hour Karting website and it looks like Epic Games has the entire track rented from 7:30 -9:00.
Good catch @jimsmith1370. That must have been added since last Monday. I will call them today to confirm, but it looks like we might have to meet at Ale House.

Last edited:
Meeting tonight! See you guys at the Cary Carolina Ale House on Walnut St.

I can make this one. Anyone coming who has an ONSC sticker? Need one for my shorty.

We had a great time tonight. It was good to aee so many folks come out.

20240403_192134.jpg

I can make this one. Anyone coming who has an ONSC sticker? Need one for my shorty.
I wish I would have seen this sooner. I think I have spares in my Cruiser.

I spoke with the manager at CAH last night and he said they do take reservations (contrary to what the young lady on the phone told me) and they have put us on their calendar for the 1st Wed of every month. He said they are happy to accommodate. This should make things much easier moving forward.

I spoke with the manager at CAH last night and he said they do take reservations (contrary to what the young lady on the phone told me) and they have put us on their calendar for the 1st Wed of every month. He said they are happy to accommodate. This should make things much easier moving forward.
Good job, Ryan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom