New to me FJC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just Becuse

IMG_4952.JPG

IMG_4953.JPG

IMG_4982.JPG

ordered Suspension Decided to go with Toytech Boss 2.5 . also I went with the Icon Delta Joint UCA . Tires Cooper Stt Pro

Demello Armor is Ordered . Just have to figure out what wheels to go with now

IMG_5187.JPG
Got a few things today

Ohh you think we are done ? Nope

Wheels and tires next week

I also have Metal Tech RLL And MT long Travel springs . I installed a Refined Cycle Fire Ex also . I think i have decided on SCS Ray -10 wheels now getting them from the company is the next challenge

So i have decided on my Bumpers and sliders . .. I am going to run all Pelfreybuilt . Now my question what do you guys think about having the Bumpers painted silver ? or just do the standard black . sliders will be black for sure .

I considered that too, but went with the standard black powder coat on my Resz V2 with stinger. Now I regret going powder coat as it comes off in sheets once scratched - brutal winter road glop gets under there and breeds rust. Sooooo I’m getting ready to sandblast and paint it GUNMETAL GREY! I’ve seen a couple bumpers in metallic grey an love the look - really makes the shape and design of the bumper pop. Also think I’ll do the the bead lock rings of my Method Mesh wheels in matching grey. Just an idea...black and grey with red accents might look pretty sweet on your rig! :)

We will Flip flopped twins Deb :) My reason for thinking about the silver bumper was to kinda make it look like it does stock. I just do not want a all Blacked out FJ . I am thinking of getting it painted or wrapped But that will come after i have it all built then i can take it back apart and make it look cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom