New TLCA Member (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guys, I just wanted to introduce myself as a new TLCA member. Just got my first issue of Toyota Trails down here in Queensland and I am very impressed. As I drove up Rainbow Beach I eyed Fraser Island across the water and thought "someday..."

David

User CP > Edit Profile > Additional Information > TLCA #

Cool rag huh?

That was a great article on Fraser Island wasn't it.

Welcome to TLCA David! If you have any questions or feedback about TLCA, I'm your official liason to the BOD. As Mountain/Central Individual Representative, my territory covers the central USA and everywhere not in the USA. Also, if you ever want to start a chapter down there, I'm here to help you out. You'll find my contact info in Toyota Trails.

Happy cruisin'!

Thanks guys! As you can see the TLCA membership # is proudly displayed now.

Yes the Fraser Island article was great. I actually drove up to the ferry a few times this week, almost walked on for free (it's a wilderness permit and $A65 to take a truck over), but I was hauling a bunch of family who just wanted to play on the beach. Maybe next time when it's just my wife and son.

Rzeppa if I can find another member around here I'll see about starting a chapter. Might make the trip down here for North America TLCA members more accessible.

David