New tires need spare (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Got some 315/75r16 atzp3s toyday. They said one of my rims is bent. Didn't even think that was posible with FZJ80 wheels. Anyway does any know a good place to buy a cheap used 315/75r16 to use as a spare?

Got some 315/75r16 atzp3s toyday. They said one of my rims is bent. Didn't even think that was posible with FZJ80 wheels. Anyway does any know a good place to buy a cheap used 315/75r16 to use as a spare?

I’m aware your date posted, but I’m going to get a few new Goodyear MT-R’s on my 80 in 315’s.

One of the ones coming off has some uneven tread scrub, but sidewalls are great - the other one coming off took a good sidewall poke & not super trustworthy.

PM me if you want to trade texts/pics - or if you more than likely got one, the 1 great sidewall MT-R will be cheap to anybody local/willing to meet within reason.

I’ll say it has 30-40% tread in the worst scrub spots, to be conservative so expectations aren’t high. Pics w/ a penny in the tread easily available.

No rush, I’m pouring more $$ into the boat for winter blackmouth season in Jan, so my 80 sits on the trickle charger mostly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom