New Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

... and then start hookin' s*** up. :cheers:

:flamingo:

20131115_C_electrical.JPG

20131115_D_electrical.JPG

20131115_E_electrical.JPG

20131115_F_electrical.JPG

20131115_G_electrical.JPG

And just when you thought we was down and out for the weekend ...

we got more

SUPER BONUS COVERAGE

from the high plains of Colorado. :bounce2::cheers::bounce2:

Here's the composite sidin' attached to the driver's side. :cool:

This is the "busy" side of the camper. The big horizontal openin' is for a slidin' window. The two holes on top of each other in the back are for the access panels for the fridge. The small round hole is for the fresh water inlet. The black thang stickin' out is the enclosure for the propane bottle to lay in.

Lookin' thru the window, you can see the two pieces of taped cardboard on the countertop. I'm thinkin' these are protectin' the tops of the stove and sink durin' the construction.

20131115_D_port side.jpg

... and here's the sidin' on the passenger side. :cool:

The two big-ass windows are a signature feature of Hallmark. Very nice when sittin' at the dinette. :clap:

The small round hole is for an exterior speaker tied into the stereo system. :grinpimp:

20131115_E_strb side.jpg

Fast forward a bit in time and take another look at the driver's side and rear composite panel. :cool:

Nice, tinted slidin' window installed on the side. New square hole under the center of the window is for the water heater sittin' on the ground below the openin'. The rectangular hole under the round hole is for the outside shower. Just weren't room for it on the inside. :meh:

The back panel has the obvious door openin' ... and the other hole is access to the cassette unit for the s***ter. 8 gallon unit that can be dumped in an RV dump, pit toilet, or even a flushin' toilet. I ain't s***tin' in the woods no more. :cool:

20131115_G_port side middle.jpg

Fast forward some more in time and we gotta lot to see here. :cool:

Startin' at the front, you can see the slidin' window for cab access. I know my ass ain't gonna fit thru there ... but I'm thinkin' my arm will. Reach into the backseat of the truck and into the ARB fridge and fetch refreshment. :beer:

The access door on the lower panel is where the 2 big-ass, deep-cycle bat'ries go. Hope they last a long time cuz the camper's gonna have to come off to replace 'em. :eek:

Down the side, you can see the window open and the cover panels over the fridge openin's, the closed cover for the propane bottle, the open cover for the water heater, the closed cover for the water inlet, the open cover for the shower, and the vents for the furnace. :clap:

The panel on top that the fella's workin on that's tilted up is the access to the under bed storage where all the clothes will go. :cool:

The Hallmark emblem on the front will be the only thang on the unit. Just like the truck ... no stickers, pinstripes or graphics. From the sides or back of the rig, there will be no markin's. From the front, you got the blue oval in the truck grill and the Hallmark shield up top.

20131115_F_port side newer.jpg

And lastly, another of their signature features is their one-piece, composite roof. :cheers:

The two black strips are the hi-tech solar panels that withstand abuse and still have outstandin' performance ratin's.

The small hatch in the middle is the normal Fan-tastic powered vent found in most RV's.

The big hatch over the bunk is a unique escape hatch. European and MAJOR high dollar. Very low profile. Damn near indestructible. Can be opened from above or below. Has full screen and sunshade to adjust to outside conditions. Most commonly used as the forward deck cabin hatch on yachts. Me like. :grinpimp:

Roof will support a coupla folks even when it's in the upright position. :clap:

They're startin' the roof install today. :cool:

20131115_A_roof.jpg

20131115_B_roof.jpg

20131115_C_roof.jpg

For the camper?

We're estimatin' 'tween 1600 and 1800 lbs.

They got scales at the fac'try though so we're gonna weigh it 'fore it goes on the truck. :cool:

Then I hope to weigh the whole rig after that on the same scales. :meh:

To get a true weight you'll need to fill it with beer first.
Just sayin'

Happy Trails! N

For the camper?

We're estimatin' 'tween 1600 and 1800 lbs.
They got scales at the fac'try though so we're gonna weigh it 'fore it goes on the truck. :cool:
Then I hope to weigh the whole rig after that on the same scales. :meh:

To get a true weight you'll need to fill it with beer first.
Just sayin'

Point well taken sir. :hmm:

Except for the bigass WT sticker on the hood, right? RIGHT?

Not on this one. Gonna try to keep 'er low key to blend in with the natives. :grinpimp:

So the bad news is today's Monday and most y'all had to return to work.

The good news is that today's Monday and Vince had to return to work. :lol::lol:

Need to get some protection for the pimpin' ARB compressor ... :cool:

20131118_A_compressor shield.JPG

20131118_B_compressor shield.JPG

20131118_C_compressor shield.JPG

20131118_D_compressor shield.JPG

I'm thinkin' she's 'bout ready to hit the ground and stand on 'er own four feet. :cheers:

Only four more available shop days before I take deliv'ry ... :eek:

Last edited:
The big-ass front bumper with the big-ass winch loaded up with 100' of 7/16" Superline Winchline. :cool:

Vince ... if you're readin' this then for Gawds Sake please get rid of that Road Armor emblem. Or at least paint the damned thang black. :rolleyes:

20131119_C_front bumper.JPG

20131119_D_front bumper.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom