new samurai (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Barry,

PM G.Smart on the Sammy. He has all of the info on the Sammys.

Later,

As much as i try and aviod Pirate4x4 it has a Zuke section you might try searching around on.

I will list a few of the better ones that I use to deal with when I had sammies.

Trail Tough-Brent is great to deal with. Always willing to give tech advice and has great quality parts. This is the first person I would recommend. By far the best to deal with when it comes to sammi parts.

NorthCoast Offroad-Tim Tackett is great to deal with also. He is a dealer for several of the best aftermarket manufactures.

Rocky Road Offroad-great parts and prices are usually pretty good. However, customer service sometimes has a little to be desired.

Calmini-great parts

cruiserdawg said:
I will list a few of the better ones that I use to deal with when I had sammies.

Trail Tough-Brent is great to deal with. Always willing to give tech advice and has great quality parts. This is the first person I would recommend. By far the best to deal with when it comes to sammi parts.

NorthCoast Offroad-Tim Tackett is great to deal with also. He is a dealer for several of the best aftermarket manufactures.

Rocky Road Offroad-great parts and prices are usually pretty good. However, customer service sometimes has a little to be desired.

Calmini-great parts

Many thanks. Very helpful.

bh

No you need to go to Zuwharrie.com They are the best! Stay away from Pirate They are very RUDE! I can help you find anything you want I have 5 her in Jackson also am looking for more Samurai local that want to sale or Just ride Call me 601/506-4509

Daniel