new samurai

A friend of mine just picked up a nice little Suzuki Samurai for next to nothing. I was wondering if any of you know of good parts sources and tech websites for these.

Has anyone read my temp gauge thread on the 60 tech forum? Looking for answers.

Barry

Bodean

Hot Damn
SILVER Star

Barry,

PM G.Smart on the Sammy. He has all of the info on the Sammys.

Later,

I will list a few of the better ones that I use to deal with when I had sammies.

Trail Tough-Brent is great to deal with. Always willing to give tech advice and has great quality parts. This is the first person I would recommend. By far the best to deal with when it comes to sammi parts.

NorthCoast Offroad-Tim Tackett is great to deal with also. He is a dealer for several of the best aftermarket manufactures.

Rocky Road Offroad-great parts and prices are usually pretty good. However, customer service sometimes has a little to be desired.

Calmini-great parts

cruiserdawg said:
I will list a few of the better ones that I use to deal with when I had sammies.

Trail Tough-Brent is great to deal with. Always willing to give tech advice and has great quality parts. This is the first person I would recommend. By far the best to deal with when it comes to sammi parts.

NorthCoast Offroad-Tim Tackett is great to deal with also. He is a dealer for several of the best aftermarket manufactures.

Rocky Road Offroad-great parts and prices are usually pretty good. However, customer service sometimes has a little to be desired.

Calmini-great parts
Many thanks. Very helpful.

bh

No you need to go to Zuwharrie.com They are the best! Stay away from Pirate They are very RUDE! I can help you find anything you want I have 5 her in Jackson also am looking for more Samurai local that want to sale or Just ride Call me 601/506-4509

Daniel

Top Bottom