New Rust!..... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Picked up today- ATF, RTV, Case of oil, filter, gallon of gear oil, and my wife added one pine tree air freshener so she can say she helped. ;)

:lol:

sounds good.

Word! See you Krakers in the morning!

ah hell, your actually going to come. Im second guessing this whole thing. :flipoff2:

See ya in the am ;)

don't forget your basic hand tools... wrenches, sockets, extensions. i'll put the 62 in the shop tonight and jack it up so we'll be ready to go in the morning, might start the stove out there tonight to get it warm. see ya'll in the am, looking forward to some burritos!

Hope i don't wake up with 6" of snow on the ground. Someone will have to pick them burritos up, along with my son and I. :D

Either way, we'll see you guys tomorrow!

Hope i don't wake up with 6" of snow on the ground. Someone will have to pick them burritos up, along with my son and I. :D

Either way, we'll see you guys tomorrow!

I dream of days like that! :bounce:

If you need a ride let me know. ;)

don't forget your basic hand tools... wrenches, sockets, extensions. i'll put the 62 in the shop tonight and jack it up so we'll be ready to go in the morning, might start the stove out there tonight to get it warm. see ya'll in the am, looking forward to some burritos!

Thanks J!

I'// bring my big set O tools, 2-4 jack stands a floor jack and..... ME... HowZ tha sound?
I dream of days like that! :bounce:

If you need a ride let me know. ;)

WORD!! What that Kraker said!!

Last edited:
No snow! See you for breakfast :popcorn::bounce::cheers:

So is the Tranny out yet, come on i need a play by play

Not by 904 when you wrote... If you would have been there we would have had it by that time..... I think it was like 940 give or take....

Job done :)
2010 - November - Cruiser 62 trans 002 (Large).jpg
2010 - November - Cruiser 62 trans 003 (Large).jpg
2010 - November - Cruiser 62 trans 007 (Large).jpg

Out with the old...

And Jesse's pig sniffing Dent's junk. :flipoff2:
2010 - November - Cruiser 62 trans 010 (Large).jpg
2010 - November - Cruiser 62 trans 014 (Large).jpg

What can I say??

THANK YOU !! It's shifting even better now, I'm really feeling better about it. Cannot thank you guys enough. Things are looking up! :cheers:

:lol: anytime

Glad it worked out! The turkey is done an hour early, all my worries are gone!! WHOOT WHOOT!

Can I borrow someone's extension? I only have 24" worth! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom