new rubber bfg km2 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So saturday after getting off work two of my tires were slashed (I'm sure all thanks to some crazy ex's) So after finding new parking I got some new tires!
31 10.50 bfg km2's. Its only been a few days but i LOVE them. Look amazing and the ride is great!

l_7a29d6d84adc424dacde00f75bd5d2a0.jpg

l_58651b61115842fc9eacbece76e37e77.jpg

l_66fba91f89634fa9acaa56b5bdb245b7.jpg

Now Im looking at some wheel spacers and TLC big break kit.

I thought keeping a good woman was expensive, apparently getting rid of one is worse! FYI, we are finding that the KM2 is very pressure sensitive with DD use. Watch your wear pattern carefully for the first 3-5000 miles and adjust accordingly to get the best quiet life out of them. (quiet being relative, it is a mud terrain) A few pounds either way may give you many more miles. HTH

Hank,

What pressures are you running? Also, how are these tires performing in snow, especially compared to something like the BFG ATs?

Thanks

Pressure varies by what truck they are on and what width tire vs rim. Example, 06 Super Duty CCSB on lt285/70r17's, changing from 55 to 65 psi changed edge wear drastically in two rotations on the front tires. 17x9 rims. You'll have to figure out what is best for you.

Snow is ok, not as good as the A/T until the snow gets deep, then they excel.

Thanks.

These will be going on my FJ60. 33x12.50x15 on 15x8 steel rims. Sounds like tire pressure is about the same issue as with the ATs. I found that 50-55 seems to work best on my Tundra with the ATs.

The snow feedback is great also. The 60 is an occational driver, but needs to not be a death-trap on N Idaho hardpack. I'm replacing Cooper Discoverer SSTs that are damn near as bad as slicks on hardpack snow and want to make sure I'm not getting into the same problem with a different MT tire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom