New Product from Australia - BOG OUT Turns Wheels into Winches (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Website
pixelfy.me
G'day! We're thrilled to be new members of IH8Mud and excited to be bringing our unique Aussie recovery gear to America. We will be launching with some special discounts on Amazon.com next week ;)

BOG OUT has been well tested in Australia for over four years. It is a simple system that TURNS BOGGED WHEELS INTO MASSIVE WINCHES!!!

The rope harness is designed to capture your wheel. Here's how it works:
1) Attach One End to the Wheel / wheels that is bogged or spinning
2) Secure the Other End to an Anchor Point
3) Slowly Drive Out.

BOG OUT - allows independent, single vehicle recovery
- Works in Forward and Reverse
- Mud / Sand / Snow
- Safe and Reliable - works again and again
- Is Lightweight and Compact
- Easy Storage - keep it somewhere handy, eg under your seat.
- Fits all tires (6.5" to 13.5") - 2 different methods of attachment

If you'd like to know more see our video Watch How BOG OUT works - please, let us know your questions - this is not just a new product but a different technique.

Turn Bogged Wheels into Massive Winches (4).png

Thank you for your interest.
Charlie and Paul Aubin

BOG OUT Vehicle Recovery Gear
Cairns, Australia

Interesting. Will this be available on Amazon.ca, too?

Depending on pricing and availability to Canadian market, I can see myself grabbing a pair of these.

Also, how do these guys perform in situations where the anchor point is not directly in front of the vehicle? Are angle pulls possible?

Thanks for your interest @eatSleepWoof - we will look at Canada in the future . We are just starting in the US via Amazon's warehouse. We can also ship directly from our website and have had a few Canadian customers delivery time being approximately 4 business days.

The anchor for BOG OUT should be in a reasonably straight angle to your wheel - about 15 degrees either side. When using in a forward recovery you can steer into the harness. Because this is a slow and controlled recovery, it is easy to stop and adjust the BOG OUT if required. Here you can see an single driver reverse recovery from a river crossing - the driver checks and adjusts the harness as required.

Should have waited a week. I just ordered a set a couple of days ago. They are on the way now.

I just checked your website, would it be the same price once is going on sale on Amazon?

Hi
I just checked your website, would it be the same price once is going on sale on Amazon?
Hi Bromo95 - thanks for visiting our site. The price will be similiar less the flat rate for international postage :) Note: It will be our Twin Packs only via Amazon US. If customers want extension rope and soft shackles then we can ship from Australia. We will have some special early bird discounts for IH8Mud members.

Count me in.
Hi @BROMO95, our pleasure - thank you you are our first Amazon customer!! I will need to email your unique discount code - can I suggest that you either message me them or visit our website, scroll to the bottom of the page and fill in our contact form - note "AmazonUS Coupon" and I will send you all the details. Kind regards, Charlie, BOG OUT

Bogout-Twin-Pack-1.jpg

Interesting. Will this be available on Amazon.ca, too?

Depending on pricing and availability to Canadian market, I can see myself grabbing a pair of these.

Also, how do these guys perform in situations where the anchor point is not directly in front of the vehicle? Are angle pulls possible?
Hi @eatSleepWoof - we do ship directly to Canada and anywhere elese in the world. Our customers have included Mongolia, South America, Europe, South Africa and even New Zealand! If you prefer to use Amazon then we can still fullfil from Australia Click to Amazon and then look for 'other' by BOG OUT, ships by BOGOUT. Shipping is free and I can hold a 20% discount coupon for you. Regards Charlie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom