New Product: Antenna Switch Breakout - Winch control via antenna switch! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ok. Once this is wired up. I can use the dash antenna button to control my winch?. Will I need to install another switch to allow power on and off? How and where now will the winch be wired to this?

Ok. Once this is wired up. I can use the dash antenna button to control my winch?. Will I need to install another switch to allow power on and off? How and where now will the winch be wired to this?
Yes, this has relays on it that are controlled by the antenna switch. Relays are electric switches and if you connect the wires from the winch hand controller to the relays, then the antenna switch will control the winch.

I have not yet done so, but it's a good idea to install a large solenoid for your winch power cable to avoid a vehicle fire in the event of collision/short

Amazon product ASIN B004WDPZEWsomething like this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom