New parts list (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Updated FJ40 parts for sale!!!

1. 2 early 3-speed t-cases,both have p-brake drums & 1 has the vac actuator! condition unknown. $200 for both SOLD-SOLD-SOLD
2. early fj40 3-speed trans--no shifter condition unknown $50 SOLD-SOLD-SOLD
3. 2 drum brake front differentials, one very complete including hubs & steering arms, the other missing arms. also 1 drum brake rear diff. all stored under cover and in good physical shape $200 for all 3
4. 2 complete pedal bucket assemblies including pedals-hardware etc. $75 EACH SOLD-SOLD-SOLD
5. 3 fj40 fenders, one matched set, and a 2nd LH fender. Second fender also has apron attached. Matched set very useable/repairable, 3rd fender repairable but has some filler in it already. $125 for all 3
6. early fj40 emergency brake handle and under dash mechanism assembly-complete including switch in very nice shape! $50
7. front grille insert or stone guard good condition $50
8. fiberglass hardtop lid-NO RAIN GUTTER! Just a very nice solid fiberglass lid that was removed properly $250 SOLD-SOLD-SOLD
9. 1 set of early fj40 door to make 1/2 doors out of. One door has been cut down already (poorly) but is very saveable. The other door is complete $125/pair SOLD-SOLD-SOLD
10. 1 early fj40 complete battery tray. Very restorable! $50 SOLD-SOLD-SOLD
11. 1 fj40 cowl/apron vent. Has a little bit of pitting, and one small rust through spot, only on back side $15
12. 1 set of early drum brake steering arms in very good condition
$100/set SOLD-SOLD-SOLD
13. 1 complete set of rear swingout door hinges! Very nice condition-operate perfectly $80 SOLD-SOLD-SOLD
14. 1 pair of factory tow hooks-very nice $25 SOLD-SOLD-SOLD
15. 1 pair of factory triangular front bumper braces $20 SOLD-SOLD-SOLD
16. 2 fj40 fan shrouds-both in good shape, one maybe a little better that the other. Both very restorable! 1-SOLD
17. 1 complete blower motor box with working blower motor,good impeller, and resistor. Very Nice! $75
18. Factory fj40 heat shields. Not 100% sure where they all go, but there a 6 pieces total $20 SOLD-SOLD-SOLD
19. Early fj40 e-brake lever and front bracket only $15
20. 1 pair of fj40 windshield hinges. Very nice shape-very mild surface pitting only. They do open and close, but are very stiff--probably not so when attached to windshield. $100SOLD-SOLD-SOLD
21. 1 glove box door with gear shifting instruction plate still attached. Has padlock hasp attached to it $10
22. 2 early fj40 windshield frames! One is a little nicer than the other and includes hinges,mirror mount and wiring harness! The other includes the hinges and has a couple of repair spots but is very useable. I removed both of them from complete running 40s! $225 & $275 respectively. SOLD-SOLD-SOLD

OK I think that is all I have left!! Some of these parts I will be listing on e-bay also, but will end auction if you guys need the stuff! I have pictures of everything, so just pm me and will shoot pics to you! I am in central Washington state, and just about everything is shippable on your dime! Thanks Again!!!

Last edited:
I would like to see pics of items 9 and 10. May be interested.

Thanks

Fan shrouds

Pic of the front of both fan shrouds!
P1020024.jpg
P1020038.jpg

PM on this

15. 1 pair of factory triangular front bumper braces $20

Make offers!

Make me an offer on any remaining parts you may be interested in!!
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom