New members New members! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey y’all my name is Logan and I just joined Upstate Cruisers! I’ve had my 99’ Cruiser for a little over a year now and couldn’t be happier with it (despite its little quarks and things that I’m slowly trying to fix 😂). It’s my daily driver + family adventure vehicle. Looking forward to meeting y’all!

By chance do you live on East North Street near the Elementary School?

Nope! I live in Greer.

DD3A1DEB-69AB-45E6-9C57-52618B76D899.jpeg

9B85811B-1A74-49C5-8926-1F1DEBF2105C.jpeg

B482196A-3BB7-4F73-88BE-31029E3CE78C.jpeg

Thank you. My FJ still a work in progress but hope to have ready in fall. When is next event?
Check out the calendar thread for overall, and the monthly newsletter should mention upcoming opportunities. Unfortunately we cancelled this week's monthly meet due to multiple schedule conflicts, but you can choose between a great ride/camp event or adopt-a-road service event in a few weekends.

Welcome (back?) to @The Relic. Fitting that such a nice 40 gets the honor of being member #100. This is the first time we have broken 100 current members since I started managing the roster. Awesome, now we need to get some more of you to show off your trucks at some of the meets and rides.

Hello all! Heard about the group through word of mouth. Spoke with Marshall on the phone the other day, and just signed up. I have a 2005 landcruiser. Coming from a built, retrofit rear elocked 2004 v8 4runner. Sold the 4runner august 2020, got the cruiser September. Now at 1 year of owner ship, been slowly building the vehicle up. Will be at the meet up this Saturday at noon! Coming off of a night shift then so I may be a little sluggish but looking forward to meeting everyone.

Hello all! Heard about the group through word of mouth. Spoke with Marshall on the phone the other day, and just signed up. I have a 2005 landcruiser. Coming from a built, retrofit rear elocked 2004 v8 4runner. Sold the 4runner august 2020, got the cruiser September. Now at 1 year of owner ship, been slowly building the vehicle up. Will be at the meet up this Saturday at noon! Coming off of a night shift then so I may be a little sluggish but looking forward to meeting everyone.
Welcome!

Also welcome to @NCFarmboy and @fotomon!

I will hold your welcome packs until Saturday's meet for hand delivery if you can make it (and drop any left in the mail after).

Hi everyone,

Purchased a 97 80series and have the engine being rebuilt at Trollhole currently. Going to make it a daily driver, family adventurer and most importantly my fly fishing rig. Excited to make it mine and learn all the intricacies of this world. Thanks in advance for any advice or words of wisdom.
EA248E43-9EB8-4281-AE50-AB97EF9CC14F.jpeg
5D85D88E-799D-40FB-97EE-018DEF5A462D.jpeg
C3EF1707-5A41-4C91-8CB9-994B5065F06C.jpeg

Copy of 20220104_075941.jpg

I entered the LC100 world a couple of weeks before Christmas with this well-cared for '02 LC with 293K looks like on-road miles. It has lived it's life in North & South Carolina and has ZERO rust, which was important to me.

After 17 years and 383K miles in an F-250 7.3l diesel, this is quite a change, but a welcome one.

I ordered a few things - Speedbleeders, a Fumoto oil drain, door lock actuators; installed a new muffler and started gathering materials for baselining it. I'll go through the u-joints and brakes and do a good inspection on the suspension, but so far everything looks great.

I bought another set of factory wheels with Michelin LTX's on them for a good deal and will swap those out sometime in the near future. The body has a few dents and the CC is looking rough in a few spots. I want to get rid of the fender trim and probably coat the rockers and bumpers with a good liner product. I'm going to build a set of rear drawers and start down the path of modifying it slowly. In the 7.3 diesel world, we called it PMS - Powerstroke Modification Syndrome. Not certain what the equivalent is in LC/LX world.

I'm a fly-fishing, sporting clays, upland hunting guy who doesn't seriously off-road, but it will be nice to have the storage and reliability of the LC for all of the above.

I look forward to meeting the UC crew on the 19th and should be at Troll's on the 22nd for the work day.

Raymond

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom