New members New members! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My bad, I was thinking 40, my 62 could use a new roof, also.

Thanks, I might just be.

Derp. I let my dues slide a couple times in the past few years. Back on board, hoping to catch up with y'all sooner, rather than later.
We never counted you out. 😉

Rumor is you like Quest beer. See you Thursday, just a short drive up 85. 😊

BMThiker - there's a ghost from mud bogs past
Fify what?
Will you be here Thursday?
Need some Carswell squeeze, both types. Too long missed.

Sorry Bill. Midweek visits are still a difficult "commute". We're heading up to Winding Stair Gap / Hawk Mountain next weekend, though. Just some gravel wandering, but will be good to get back up into higher elevations again.

Welcome back @ClemsonCruiser and welcome to our new members. Say hi when you get on Mud and keep an eye on your mailboxes.

Welcome @Tyler Ulmer , @TSmed , and @NamelessStain (now that I finally logged into the account and found your Mud handles)! You should have your welcome letter and stickers by now. Looking forward to riding with you.

Welcome @Tyler Ulmer , @TSmed , and @NamelessStain (now that I finally logged into the account and found your Mud handles)! You should have your welcome letter and stickers by now. Looking forward to riding with you.
Was in the mailbox last Thursday after I got home from Plankowner's! Also wife is still unimpressed that everyone else loves the "custom" paintjob.

Got mine! Somehow got mailed to my wife's office. Looking forward to meeting some folks and learning more on here.
Welcome!

It was mailed to the address that PayPal showed. If you need to update your address (email address is what PayPal shows too), email info@upstatecruisers.com.

Confirmed, package received. Thanks again for allowing me to stay at the cabin for GSMTR. Looking forward to it again next year.... in the non-party cabin :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom