New members New members! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just joined!!
Izzy Sanchez, 1997 green Land Cruiser. Looking forward to meeting more of you guys....
Welcome! Read a few of your posts elsewhere and learned a bit. See you at App Rendezvous if not sooner.

Welcome! Read a few of your posts elsewhere and learned a bit. See you at App Rendezvous if not sooner.
I shall be there. Most of my posts are on ONSC site, but looks like UC has a lot of activities and members on both sides. So why not, join up with you gents.

IMG_2696.JPG
Hey, let's see pics of that '06 "too nice to enjoy" 100 series!!!!

It's a beachin ride this week.
Not really too nice to enjoy, just too new to me still. I'll get her broken in soon enough.

View attachment 1489805

It's a beachin ride this week.
Not really too nice to enjoy, just too new to me still. I'll get her broken in soon enough.

Will expect more pictures in the future....thanks for taking a few steps out the door to take that shot! It looks quite purty. Is the window tint on it "secret service smoke" or is that "mafia kingpin - nothing to see here"? I can't tell from that distance. Have a great time!

IMG_2702.JPG
Will expect more pictures in the future....thanks for taking a few steps out the door to take that shot! It looks quite purty. Is the window tint on it "secret service smoke" or is that "mafia kingpin - nothing to see here"? I can't tell from that distance. Have a great time!

100% Yakuza

Hi everyone, I just joined and paid my dues. I tried to register on the web site and received error about not answering Gotcha question correctly. Any help appreciated. I am in Columbia SC rotating with Brevard NC.
No worries, the site is broken. Mud is home but @JToobe should have gotten your dues and gotten you on the roster. Welcome!

Hi everyone, I just joined and paid my dues. I tried to register on the web site and received error about not answering Gotcha question correctly. Any help appreciated. I am in Columbia SC rotating with Brevard NC.
Sent you an email

What is the best way to tell others about UC? The 40 guy I spoke to briefly at Lowes looked at me funny when I tried explaining ih8mud and upstatecruisers.net hasn't been updated since 2014. The UC cruiser facebook page is showing the snow run in January as most recent.

Not trying to make a crowd, but I would hate to be turning away good folks too. I guess if they want to, they will find it.

I've still got a few old Upstate cards in my door cubby, drop them on windshields, maybe a note on the back when I see a cool wheeler that looks likely.
Business cards are cheap, spread the word..

I've still got a few old Upstate cards in my door cubby, drop them on windshields, maybe a note on the back when I see a cool wheeler that looks likely.
Business cards are cheap, spread the word..

We have new business cards printed up but they direct folks to the new website (upstatecruisers.com) which we are working on getting up very soon!

MUD is always there, we've had websites before that never got traction.
I recommend steer them to the Club page on IH8MUD as well.
Also anyone that is going Land Cruising that doesn't know about MUD needs too. Public service.

Space for picture.
When I remember how this works.

Last edited:
Not sure why it took me so long to join UC, but better late than never.

Hey all, I wanted to introduce myself. I am Brandon Bell from Cowpens, SC. I work in Duncan, SC. Just bought my first 100 series last weekend. Excited to be a part of this group!

Last edited:
Hey all, I wanted to introduce myself. I am Brandon Bell from Cowpens, SC. I work in Duncan, SC. Just bought my first 100 series last weekend. Excited to be a part of this group!
Alright, more representation from the eastern end! Welcome.

Thanks. I've had my FJ now for four years. All I've done to it is Bilstein 5100 suspension upgrade. Took it off road once and looking to do more off-roading and meeting new people who do the same. It's my daily driver so I'm not sure what all it's capable of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom