New member with questions 96 T100 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all,
I found this forum while researching my new fascination (Land Cruiser/LX470). When I began reading, I realized that you guys may be able to help with my immediate needs. I have a 1996 T100 2wd. I need seats, especially drivers side, are there models that would fit besides T100? I don't often find donor T100's around here. Also, I;m about to buy tires, I currently run 235/75/15, does anyone run a wider/taller tire on the stock aluminum rims? Thanks for any input-and, if this is posted in the wrong forum, would you kindly direct me to the right place? I look forward to learning more about the capabilities of my T100, as well as plenty about the land cruisers.

If you are on facebook ask to join the Toyota T-100 Forums Public group. Quite often options for parts trucks etc....

If you have the 60/40 bench seat ... nope. No bucket seat will readily bolt up. Requires some modding of the seat to adapt it to ALL of the existing bolt locations of the T100. Many have done it, tho.

Hmmm. Ive thought of selling mine, eventually i want race seats. 60/40 split bench, tan, in pretty decent shape, bout to get steam cleaned this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom