New member seeking help for rear axle rebuild on a '74 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello everyone!

I'm new to Low country Land Cruisers and I'm looking forward to meeting like minded members in the Summerville, Charleston area. I have owned my '74 FJ40 for over 25 years now and I'm in the middle of rebuilding the things that need attention. Disc brake conversion, rust repair, (lots of it), and axle rebuild, etc. actually too many things to list as y'all well know with a vehicle this age. I'm working on the rear axle at the moment and I'm looking for someone to do the actual reduild on it. I have ALL parts from cruiser outfitters. I just don't have all the tools to do the job.

Thank you to anyone that can help!

Frank

Last edited:
Was sup, Frank. Not sure what it'll take - but you're sure to find several hands to help. We will be meeting on the first Monday of each month. And that will be a good time to meet several of us. Look for a Meeting thread for details.

I have the know how, just no time, if you can get it out and to me, I could get it done by the end of Feb if that works...maybe sooner, just no promises.

I have the know how, just no time, if you can get it out and to me, I could get it done by the end of Feb if that works...maybe sooner, just no promises.
I've made the decision to do it myself. If I run into trouble I'll hit you up. Lol. Thanks!

Was sup, Frank. Not sure what it'll take - but you're sure to find several hands to help. We will be meeting on the first Monday of each month. And that will be a good time to meet several of us. Look for a Meeting thread for details.
whereabouts and what time do you all usually meet?

whereabouts and what time do you all usually meet?
Everything is on the board. We didn't have a January meeting, but the 2018 schedule is posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom