New Member - 2004 Sequoia (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello!

I am new to this forum and wanted to quickly introduce myself and my truck. I am down in Austin, Texas and drove Jeeps for years. After being very frustrated with Jeep TJ repairs and a second child I moved to the Sequoia. More room, more power and just as capable for my needs. Now I just have to go down wider trails.

So far I have removed the running boards, installed Bilstein 5100's and 285x70xR17's. Bumpers, sliders, and tire carrier are all planned as I work for a structural steel fabricator. I just have to find the shop time and some sound advice from you guys!

I have done some light wheeling and the Sequoia has performed amazingly. I am surprised at how well the ATRAC, VSC, and locking center diff work. It has been some trial and error to determine the best selection for the terrain but L4L feels like any other 4x4 I have ever driven!

IMG_1923.JPG

Welcome to the board!

Welcome to the forum! After a much love/hate relationship with a Jeep KJ, and the addition of a second child myself, I went back to Toyota last fall with a '07 Sequoia. Couldn't be happier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom